Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/72 Replies/2119 Views
    Moth.JPEG
    1 posts

@Steven94NL

thank god i found this post spent about 1h trying to look up a fix to this and didnt want to have to restart my 100+h save although for me after i got my boat and meditated for a bit i got on my horse and started to head to Colcestre but i ended up meeting her on the way but either way your a life saver wouldnt of found her without following your steps

• WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I waited twice for 15 minutes, but nothing happened. 😞

• WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

@ubi-wan Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I waited twice for 15 minutes, but nothing happened.  😞

• PlaidKnight127
    1 posts

I tried everything to reset the world quest containing aswig the gleewoman I've done fast travel, changed difficulty, did missions, quit game and loaded back in and nothing has worked she is just simply gone and I can't find her at all.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 881 posts

Hello @plaidknight127, sorry to hear you are encountering this issue with this world quest, however, the team has been made aware of this issue and is currently investigating this. To provide further information for them, could you confirm if your latest save is currently uploaded to the Cloud ( You will see a small cloud icon on your save that will let you know)? This will allow our game team to view your save file for their research.

Official Response
  • Sqrski3
    4 posts

Hi guys

I have a problem with side mission poetry Aswing. After I have spoken to her she asked me about some money, unfortunately I haven't had enough so I just travelled to somewhere. After I gained some money I back to the place and she in not there anymore. Do you know how I can reset this mission?
    Meditation and fast travel don't work.
    Pls help I don't want have one side mission uncompleted

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1559 posts

Hello @sqrski3,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please clarify on what platform are you currently playing? Additionally, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Sqrski3
    4 posts

Hi @ubi-mark
    The platform is PC I couldn't upload a video here, so I have uploaded it on YouTube

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Thanks for sharing a video with us, @Sqrski3! I've passed your report along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation 🙂

Once we have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sqrski3
    4 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis

OMG I can not believe Steven94NL was right!!!!!

I came on my boat to the location, did meditation 3 times, after that I fast travelled to the Colcestre and back to my boat. And she was there.
    Thank you so much mate 🙂

• Sqrski3
    4 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis @ubi-mark

As I mentioned before I did what @Steven94N has said (more or less) and is works. So I decided to make a short video how I have solved this problem.
    Feel free to link the video to anyone how would have the same issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Thanks for the update, @Sqrski3! I'm glad to hear that @Steven94NL's workaround helped you out! Thanks for taking the time to capture a video for us as well! I've passed this along to the developers so they can take a closer look! 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics