ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/79 Replies/3502 Views
    Steven94NL
    3 posts

@valk-is-waifu

Great to hear, congratulations on finishing the game!

Hopefully the reproduction steps are solid enough to help others get Aswig back to get rid of her aswell.. 😁

• Astro66
    3 posts

I started the Gleewoman world event in southern Essexe. I untied her and she was following me around telling me to do stuff so she could be inspired. I told here I wasn't going to pay her and she got offended but continued to follow me around. I saw a camp across the river so started to swim for it (she even sang a verse about me swimming) and heard her splash into the water behind me, but she didn't follow all the way. When I stopped hearing her talk to me I turned back but she was gone and has not returned. I explored the shore and ruins where I found here (and the marker for the world event remains) but she is no where around there. Anyone else have this issue or know what to do to complete this quest. I have long since moved on but occasionally return here (including after a few restarts and reloads of the game) to see if she is back, but she never is.

• BAMF621
    3 posts

I started the event, gave her the lowest amount of money, she followed me. Killed a few boars and still following. I fast traveled to a different area. Came back and she's gone. Reloaded save and still nothing though I don't have a save point before the event unfortunately. Any help would be appreciated

• KEEPER556
    3 posts

@bamf621 Same here...

• KEEPER556
    3 posts

@steven94nl That worked for me too! Thanks. i just checked in with the contract guy... none available, but the rest worked!

• Steven94NL
    3 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84346/the-gleewoman-mystery-in-essexe/8?lang=en-US

May want to check this thread out, I made a post there about how i managed to fix this issue. No guarantees, but it seems to work..

• Rizzinator717
    1 posts

PLEASE FIX:
    For the “gleewoman” world event in south Essexe, I paid her the lower amount and she was still following me. I fast travelled away to worry about it later, not knowing that it would be impossible to complete the mystery later. Whenever I go to the map icon, there is nothing there that I can do. This is literally the last thing I need to get 100% completion. PLEASE FIX THIS UBISOFT!!!!!

• heiwan-haram
    2 posts

The Gleewoman event has glitched on me. After I started the quest I gave her the smallest amount of money. Then she kept following me. I couldn’t get her next dialogue to trigger. I continued playing and now she has completely vanished, but the world event icon is still where she originally spawns. She is not present at the original location where she was tied up. I’ve fast traveled and reloaded saves and tried various things to get her to spawn, but nothing is working.

• T1mzen
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T1mzen
    3 posts
    ESSEXE WORLD EVENT BUG (The Gleewoman)

Upon first encounter everything works fine. The woman followed me a bit and I paid her to leave me alone. I didn't pay the full price the first time so the the world event didn't finish (marker didn't disappear). The second time I pass through the ruin I found her still there. She then starts to follow me again. Although this time she does not give me the option to pay her... She just follows me endlessly no matter what I do so I fast traveled to a new location to get rid of her. I tried reloading saves yet she still doesn't let me pay her so I just pressed on with the game and left her there. But by the time I decided to go back and finish the world event the woman was no where to be found! I tried to spot her with oden's vision and my crow with no avail. Now I'm stuck with a bugged world event that is going to keep me from completing the game, please help.

Same problem - 19th dec 2020

• Rwspp13
    1 posts

@plasticoreo

Same problem. Did exactly the same thing. It’s the only collectible left in Essexe and it is very frustrating.

• BAMF621
    3 posts

So I started the event where she ends up following you around. I ended up leaving before completing the event. I go back and she is gone. Unable to complete the event. Anyone know of a work around to this?

• Arb2221
    1 posts

I'm in the same situation, can't find her to complete the quest now.

• Golddragon732
    1 posts

Gleewoman mystery in Essexe is glitched. I untied the NPC and paid her the smallest amount, then she wouldn't give any more dialog options and now she's gone. I've tried alternate saves, fast travelled all over and left then re-entered the animus with no change. Now the NPC is completely missing. I'm nearly 100 hours in, I can't restart the game! Playing on Xbox1X.

• sailormantis
    4 posts

@golddragon732 She will actually randomly follow you to more times where you will need to pay her again if you want to get rid of her.

• Peacecoreee
    1 posts

@valk-is-waifu This has happed to me too. Did you manage to find out how to fix this?

• ChainGangYakuza
    1 posts

Hi. I started this event. I freed Aswig, i didnt realise she was gonna follow me around. So i fast travelled to another town to continue collecting the collectables. When I returned to finish this quest, shes nowhere to be seen. Ive ridden my horse for about 30mins trying to look for her. No luck. Need help.

• PastorPinda
    2 posts

@bamf621 same issue. I searched every spot while walking, took me 3 hours. Still not able to find her.

• NellieWilson
    1 posts

@plasticoreo I paid her the minimum and she kept following me all the way to Turrim Larus Ruins and got stuck standing on a wall. She kept talking but was not responding. So I left her there and did other quests. The next day I went back and she was still there on that wall. I was able to climb the wall and basically stand in the same spot as her and the Speak prompt came up. It let me pay her the full amount to complete the quest.

You need to find her, wherever she is, and hope she gives you the speak prompt. She's probably stuck somewhere. undefined

• WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

In the gleewoman quest I run away (by boat) from Aswig who was following me and I lost her. Now when I come back to the place where we can start the quest, she is not there... I tried everything, fast travel, meditation, leaving animus... Even after the new 1.1.2 update nothing fixed about this quest. I don't know what to do, this is the last uncompleted mystery in essexe and it really pisses me off. Yeah and I can't back to the save before I started the quest by the way.

Anynone has similar problem? Someone somehow fixed this? I would really appreciate any help/tips!

Suggested Topics