ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/79 Replies/3491 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @WhatIveBecome! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with "The Gleewoman" mystery. Not many people would say they want Aswig back! Would you be able to provide us with some more information so we can take a closer look:

• Have you offered Aswig any silver during interacting with her before? If so, how much did you offer?
    • If you retrace the steps you ran away from her, are you able to find her waiting on the road? I remember when I did this quest myself, I ran quite far away into the marshes nearby and she would stop chasing me at one point but just stay still. I ended up leading her back to the original spawn to make sure I could interact with her again. You may want to try using Sýnin to see if you can locate her away from the original spawn to see if this is the case for you as well.
    • Have you tried leaving the area and progressing in the story a bit more before returning?

If you're still unable to find Aswig after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update this thread. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Haha, yeah not many people want her back! 😄

1. I offered her a small amount of silver (about 30)
    2. I went ot the boat and sail away and she was swimming after me and talking her beautfiul poetry. Then I come back because mission didn't accomplished and I couldn't find her anywhere. I tried syncing the terrain and water around but no sign of her either.
    3. No, I did only a quick quest from Reda and that's it.

Thanks for answer!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information. I hope she's not singing to the fishes now! 🐡

If possible, would you be able to provide us with the following:

• A video that shows Awsig is not in the spawn location, as well as quick fly about by Sýnin to show that she's not in the surrounding area either.
    • Could you please open a support ticket and submit a copy of your save for further investigation?

Once you've opened a support ticket, please share the ticket number in this thread. I can then forward both the video and save as a report to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

Imade a quick video (one minute, 68mb) and I dont have privileges to post it in here and in the report either beacuse it says max size of attachment is 20mb. Can I dm you this video?

• WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

Okay I posted it on youtube (as not public) here is a link: '>

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your ticket number, @WhatIveBecome. I've been able to find this and add it to the report 🙂

Thanks for sharing the video as a link within the thread as well. This is what I would have advised you to do anyway, so thanks for reading my mind! 😄

I've passed your report along to the development team. For further news and updates, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forums.

Official Response
  • WhatIveBecome
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Yeah I already did! Thanks a lot!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome @WhatIveBecome! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require further support 😄

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WhatIveBecome!

I'd like to reach out to you with an update. The development team were able to reproduce this issue during testing. They found that if they travelled away (they went to Lunden) then returned to the mystery location and waited 5-10 minutes, Aswig would return.

Would you be able to try these steps and waiting in the spawn location to see if that triggers Aswig to return?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • guest-xyHPy96N
    2 posts

I have encountered a bug in the Essex mystery “The Gleewoman”. after getting to the end of the mystery and having given the Gleewoman money to go away the gleewoman disappears and the mystery does not finish. (Xbox one)

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@guest-xyhpy96n Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Could you let me know if the above workaround offered by @Ubi-Borealis helps get you through the issue you're encountering?

Official Response
  • Vainav8
    3 posts

The Gleewoman Mystery in Essexe disappears how to fix

• Vainav8
    3 posts

The Gleewoman Mystery in Essexe not appear more how to fix this problem

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Vainav8!

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing Aswig. Have you been able to try the workaround steps share by Steven94NL within the thread you've linked? It looks like these helped some players to find Aswig again.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Vainav8
    3 posts

@vainav8
    the same problem

• Chilywok
    2 posts

I’ve been having a problem with the mystery: Gleewoman Aswid. (Essexe) When first I met her I untied her and got “rid of her” by running away on my horse. This made her dissapear - I did not know at the time what to do so that seemed like the best way to get rid of her. Now I cannot complete this mystery! She is nowhere to be found - I tried many things to reset her with no succes. I tried: Fast traveling, medidating and changing the games diffuculty multiple times.. still no succes. How can I get her to respawn so I can complete my throphy? Please help! I play on a PS4

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@chilywok Warm welcome to the forums! Are you able to reload a previous save that isn't too far back in order to redo this mystery? This typically resolves such issues, but if this is not an option for you, please provide a video link that shows this woman is no longer in the designated area.

Official Response
  • Chilywok
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent As soon as you replied, I went back to record a video, and she respawned! Very typical haha, So I am going to asume you did this, so thank you very much!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@chilywok You're too kind! 😂 I'm happy to hear everything is working properly, but definitely let me know if anything weird happens and I'll do my best to work my magic again. ✨

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Vainav8. I'm sorry to hear that Aswig is still not appearing for you.

If you wait at the location, does Aswig return? During testing, the development team found that if they waited 5-10 minutes, Aswig would return to her spawn location. Would you be able to try this for us?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics