Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts

I've completed Ledecestrescire, Grantebridgescire, and Lunden but the next region given for me is Jorvik which is 100 levels above me. I've skimmed through a couple guides and it looks like normal game progression takes you to East Anglia, but mine is not available. Is there a fix to this issue? Or am I supposed to grind my way to Jorvik?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@jbizzlecuh That's strange, there should be other regions that you can pledge to.

Can you please provide a video. In the video can you visit Randvi and view the alliance map to show which regions are available. Can you also go to your quest log screen to show which quests are available. Could you also confirm the name of the last quest you completed.

Official Response
  • jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Uploaded it to Youtube, hopefully this works for you. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thank you!

• Ubi-Keo

@jbizzlecuh Thanks for providing a video.

spoiler

Official Response
  • jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo is there by chance any kind of update on my situation? I'd like to continue playing the story but I'm kind of demotivated as there is no incentive if I'm just going to be locked out of finishing.

• Ubi-Keo

@jbizzlecuh I replied to you yesterday in the post above, can you please have a look and answer the question that I asked, thanks.

You need to click on the spoiler icon to view the rest of the post.

Official Response
  • jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo OH didn't see that sorry. No, I don't recall ever spoiler

• jbizzlecuh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo

I think I fixed it, hopefully no more issues. But after starting/completing "The Thousand Eyes" mission the "Uninvited Guests" mission immediately started, now allowing me access to East Anglia and Oxenefordscire.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 253 posts

@jbizzlecuh I'm glad to hear you're now able to access the East Anglia Arc. If you have any additional questions, please let me know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics