Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BackslicknicK
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins I still have an issue with this. Theres no dialog and dead body beside the crying man at the river.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to complete "The White Lady of Tamworth" world event into a single Megathread. Creating a Megathread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

As we have not had any new issues of this issue occuring in game for some time now, we have marked this issue as resolved. If you are still having trouble completing "The White Lady of Tamworth," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • That you are unable to complete the world event

Please can you also let us know what actions you took prior to starting this world event, as well as any actions you tried after you first encountered the issue. We can the forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • SoCl0s3
    4 posts

Went to the Tower and the Mystery triggered hearing her calls for help. I fought the dude standing in front of the tower.
    funny thing, door was open and I wondered why she just don’t leave. saw another dude inside, killed him to.
    then went outside stood in the spot to guard her.
    All that happens from there was a „Hey-...“ from her and then nothing. Reloading now, the door is closed, no guard outside, no anything. Just another mystery that doesn’t work.

• donkeydawe_jr
    9 posts

After the latest patch upon returning I get a voice line and the mystery completes

• lastdeath2010
    3 posts

It worked for me finally, these was the steps i took to make it work:
    1- Walked down slowly until the soldier started to talk (But here i rushed up and went back to the tower and the mystery continued bugged);
    2- Found the soldier by the river but no body with him, then i called the raven to search the river, and then i saw a blood puddle in the middle of it;
    3- Used a boat to push the body to the river bank;
    4- I carried the body to the tower and the lady started to talk again;
    5- Walked away from the tower and the event ended;

• NegSeKL
    1 posts

The solution dont work for me.
    Did someone know if a patch is coming soon ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to complete "The White Lady of Tamworth" world event into a single Megathread. Creating a Megathread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

As we have not had any new issues of this issue occuring in game for some time now, we have marked this issue as resolved. If you are still having trouble completing "The White Lady of Tamworth," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu

Please can you also let us know what actions you took prior to starting this world event, as well as any actions you tried after you first encountered the issue. We can the forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Dirtyred357ed
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Many of the glitches and bugs were corrected, but I just tried this White Lady of Tamworth, and it still is bugged. I have done all of the recommended fixes and workarounds that others have claimed, but nothing. Even the crying solider, there is no body next to him, along the bank, nothing. So I do not see it fixed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Dirtyred357ed! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble in "The White Lady of Tamworth." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. Would you be able to share a video that shows the following information:

We can then forward this to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dirtyred357ed
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Sorry did not see the notification. But I have screenshot and a video for this. Video would not load. But I do not se a body in this area. I do have the latest update PS4 undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sending us that image, @Dirtyred357ed! We'd be interested in seeing your video as well. Would you be able to upload your video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive)? You can then post a shareable link in this thread, which we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics