Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• h1elp0Me1
    5 posts

@quagliagol27 oh, nothing happens, i can stand there for hours and nothing will happen, just a close door

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to complete "The White Lady of Tamworth" world event into a single Megathread. Creating a Megathread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

As we have not had any new issues of this issue occuring in game for some time now, we have marked this issue as resolved. If you are still having trouble completing "The White Lady of Tamworth," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • That you are unable to complete the world event

Please can you also let us know what actions you took prior to starting this world event, as well as any actions you tried after you first encountered the issue. We can the forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • super_been
    2 posts

@armlessadult Thank you! This worked for me as well! If I followed the path towards the river she would start talking again. Thanks!

• SchnizzleDude
    4 posts

The thing with walking to the river works perfectly fine!

• PacmanPie
    1 posts

Unfortunately this has happened to me too, the tower door is seal shut. The suggestion of walking to the river has not prompted anything...
    The world event is still glitched for me

• La-D1x
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins I had the bug, and I can confirm it works to go to the river ,and let the scene play 5

• ElijahJoJo
    3 posts

Thought I'd add my two cents. Went through the same motions as most: defeat guard, talk to woman, kill attacker before taking position and the game bugged out. Went off to do other stuff and came back and tried doing the "go to river technique", but no dialogue prompted. Turns out the defeated guard was crying on the river bank to the right of the tower and beside him was the dead attacker. Started carrying the dead attacker's body to the tower and eventually prompted the dialogue to complete the quest. Hope this helps anyone stuck as well.

• HoriaSome
    1 posts

@elijahjojo thanks a ton! Can confirm, this worked ^

For anybody that Loaded another save and came back and the fix from the first player didn't work, definitely go to the right of the river and get the body that's laying next to the crying soldier. The dialogue will start once you get back to the door with the body.

• HatTriCK94
    1 posts

@armlessadult A lifesaver right here

• xela_thebomb564
    4 posts

@ElijahJoJo this method worked for me! I had the same problem that everyone else is having and I went down to the river and picked up the dead body and brought it to the tower and the dialogue prompted. Side quest completed! Thank you so much! 🙏🏻

• FearLess_Kane01
    1 posts

Every time I go to the door it’s closed , I made up to the part where the guy confronts you I beat him and ever since then it’s bugged , and that’s it it won’t advance and now the door closed! Everytime I walk away she repeats her first lines when you approach!! Hope they fix soon ! I also got another mission that’s bugged the guy with clothes mission he won’t move he keeps shouting on the mountain ! This game is unbelievable broken lol

• Cthulhu1234
    1 posts

I made that part too - but when i did it at first time the doors was open and the other opponent was inside with her, killed him too because i thought that was a part of a quest)... now on that save i have closed doors , crying first beated npc close to the river on his knees and 0 interaction close to tower (even she doesnt speak anymore).

• Eucliditus
    1 posts

Experiencing the same bug. I went and attacked the first guy, which lead to me standing outside 'Guarding'. Nothing happened so I moved away for a second.
    When I moved, I was unable to re-interact with the tiles to stand 'guard'. The enemy was inside the house already with her, so I killed him. Nothing happened.
    I reloaded, and then the door was closed. I can no longer reset or complete the mission. 😞

• Farelio
    1 posts

I cannot proceed with the "guard the lady in the tower" quest because the "enemy" spawned motionless behind the lady and i killed him with assassination, and now nothing happens.

• Noncryptic
    2 posts

@farelio I have the same issue with this quest, except I did something different.

I fought the attackers and killed them, I talked to the woman but then the quest was never completed and now the door is closed. If she's in there I can't get in, and
    It's still on my map.

I play with an Xbox One X.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

How can we assist Quagliagol27?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@h1elp0me1

Hey! I'm not familiar with this issue but we can look into it for you.

Would it be possible to provide a short video presenting this issue? Your quest book, map location and no way to complete the quest.

In the meantime, I recommend verifying game files to see if that helps.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@ubi-swaggins Nope doesn't work for me. Is this going to get fixed or am I screwed?

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

After standing in front of the tower and the lady, nothing happens, the quest breaks and the lady won't speak anything. I reloaded save, quit game, fast travelled, nothing works.

• AhmadOmar606vip
    1 posts

Unfortunately I have the same problem and I expect it will be fixed in the next update

• BackslicknicK
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    I have the same bug, and I killed the man inside the tower and now the door is closed.
    There is no dead body beside the crying man by the river.
    the lady doesnt start to talk when I walk towards the river.
    I can confirm that it doesnt work

Regards!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics