Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• arlec2nd
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I was also able to complete the mission this way.

I have attached a screenshot of where I stand for it to work.

• Jjmn12
    3 posts

@olgit_aka_tiglo I have this exact same issue. Assassinated the guy standing behind her after beating her "guard" in the fight, and nothing happened when I stood in the interact spot afterward. Returned later to first find her still alone, then later again to find the room boarded up with wood, but the mystery/world event is still on my map aka uncompleted.

Platform: Xbox One X

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@backslicknick Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the marker, and the crying NPC?

Official Response
  • dogre11
    1 posts

Having the same issue as everyone else, walking down to the river will not trigger the dialogue for me nor is there a dead body beside the crying man for me too carry

• Mahawlick
    4 posts

Neither workaround worked for me. Door is closed, guy is crying by the river but no body next to him. Have walked towards the river at every possible angle. Nothing worked.

• Mahawlick
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins neither workaround worked for me. No body next to crying man and walking to the river didn't trigger the dialogue. Mystery is still stuck.

• Mahawlick
    4 posts

@ubi-raziel has anyone sent a screenshot/video. Would be happy to as I am still struggling with this bugged mission. The workarounds I'm seeing have not solved it for me.

• death5miley
    1 posts

The guard will spawn near by the guard. I looked around and found the guard in the river next to the guard. It was up stream from him but there was a blood puddle in the river that was around the body. So just look around the river bank and you’ll be sure to find it.

• Bdx_AsSaZzIN
    1 posts

@ubi-baron I have an Xbox clip showing that if a dead body has spawned beside the crying NPC on the riverbed, then you can carry the dead body towards the tower triggering the final dialogue for the mystery which leads to completion. I have no idea how to upload the clip for you to see yourself.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@death5miley Holy [censored], this worked! You're right, the body was way further up the stream for me. Towards the right of the crying guard. I finally was able to finish this. Thanks!

• Mahawlick
    4 posts

@death5miley oh.my. god. I love you. Thanks so much. Was 50 feet passed the crying card, in the water. You literally just saved my sanity.

• GingerDucky
    1 posts

@souldrinkerlp This is a perfect solution. Worked first time. Thanks!

• dee-town
    2 posts

worked for me walking toward the river and stopping when she talks.

• KrazyAmigo
    1 posts

@barbario94 also worked for me. Cheers.

• BackslicknicK
    8 posts

@ubi-baron
    Yes here are the screenshots!
    Thanks in advance!
    undefined
    undefined

Regards

• Jjmn12
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge Since you never got a response from the OP, this thread explains the issue in more detail https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81583/bug-blue-quest-lady-and-tarquin. Also saw the issue exactly as I had it on AnneMunition's stream - killed the guy before standing in the spot and it bugged out.

• BackslicknicK
    8 posts

@ubi-baron
    Here is a birds view and as you can see, there's no dead body in sight
    undefined

• Wolverine.AiR
    1 posts

Same Problem here. Door is closed. No chance zu active. Please fix this as it is the last I need in this area.
    Thanks
    J

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@fearless_kane01 Reload a save before you arrived at the tower.

Almost all mysteries can be done in one visit. Starting one then wandering off appears to be (though it shouldn't) more likely to trigger a bug.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

To help us look into this, could one of you provide us a video showing you unable to interact with this?

Had you been to this location before picking up this Mystery?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics