Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/29 Replies/936 Views
    QuenelleXIII
    Original poster 7 posts

After killing Wigmund at the Ely monastery I go back to the camp where there is a cutscene in which Galinn is taking Birna hostage (yes I made the wrong choice killing If in the quest Treacherous Stench). Then follows a fight with Galinn where, unfortunately, I keep killing him and he becomes revivable and there is just no end to it. My only manual save is right at the cutscene and I tried 10 times to defeat him but he just won't die and I cannot move on. I tried to tp out of there and then I couldn't go back to the camp because it became a desynchronized zone. Please help, I really don't wanna restart the game.

PS : I have a video of the fight if needed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DanParr1993
    1 posts

@quenellexiii having the same issue on Xbox.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts

Thank you for reaching out and sorry you have encountered this.

Can you provide us with that video you mentioned?

Official Response
  • QuenelleXIII
    Original poster 7 posts

Hey, thanks for reaching out.
    I tweeted it :

Don't know how to send you the video though, everything is blocked here

• QuenelleXIII
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-swaggins

not sure if twitter is censored or I don't know how to send URL's here.

• QuenelleXIII
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-swaggins

sorry about the spam

• Kustom1810
    1 posts

Bruh its also happenening to me on xbox but some how i have teleported out of the fight area and now everytime i get near the pit it kills me, how do you fix this???? And my last save puts me is after i teleport

• Dimedragon
    2 posts

Killed Wigmund in the quest but he remains in a state with the dagger logo above his corpse and cannot confirm kill or progress. Tried reloading and doing other quests and he just stays dead there but not confirmed so quest will not continue. Playing on PS4

• Dimedragon
    2 posts

Killed Wigmund but cannot conform kill. Tried other quests to reset it be he remains with the dagger logo above his corpse and cannot continue the quest.

• Rektetette
    1 posts

Hello,
    Bought the game on release date and was instantly hooked, great game. But now I'm in the mission mentioned in the title and when i kill Wigmund I can't confirm the kill, killed the guy 6 times already but nothing changes. He lays down on the floor dead and the button i need to confirm the kill never shows up... I think i might be the only one with this issue as i didn't found anyone else with the same problem..

Please help haha,
    Thanks in advance!

• Nurrak
    1 posts

I’d been working my way through the Song of Soma arc and decided to change pace and begin the Ledecestrescire alliance, and have just recently realized that none of the quests for Soma are showing up in my quests tab, or my map, or my hud, and I’m having to strictly go by googling where I need to go next to begin the next part. It seems that Ledecestrescire overwrote Grantebridgescire (going to shorten this to “Grante”) in the quests list. I’m currently at “An Island of Eels” which tells me to “Regroup with Soma’s clan” but I have no idea where I’m supposed to go to do that. On top of that, as long I never switch to a different questline, I still get prompts for Grante’s quests, which means they’re still kind of there, but just not in showing on map or the tab.

• Diegoez16
    12 posts

The first pledge that I did was to Grantenbridgecire. I did the soma quests up until completing stench of treachery. After i completed that mission no other popped up so I assumed I completed that pledge. After completing the ledecestercire pledge I realized there is an raven that you put on the map. I never did that so I googled it and i was supposed to have a quest called “an island of eels” but never got it. Ive unpledged and repleged and it shows the icon for new quest but when i go to the screen it just shows the new quest icon over old ones. Ive but in at least 15 hours after the glitch so I cannot reset. What do I do?

• Itslileloke
    10 posts

@ubi-spud
    Hi I’m having a similar problem with this quest line. I created a case and was emailed back and was asked to provide photos and a video I’ve done both and I’ve been waiting for a response for about 3 days now. Can you please check it out?

case number: 13254840

• Itslileloke
    10 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I’ve waited almost a week for a reply to my case relating to this quest line... I’ve provided all the photos and the video you requested and still waiting.

• Pik338
    1 posts

In the mission an island of Eels, in the Galinn boss battle, there is a game breaking glitch where you can’t progress. When you kill Galinn and all of the archers the battle should be over, right. Yes it should, but it doesn’t. He just keeps getting up.

I have tried everything. Keep killing him? Doesn’t work. Load a different save? I have no different save, they’re all from that mission, and then one from 1 hour in to the game. Ask for help on reddit? Instantly get banned for having too short a title.

I can’t find anyone who has this glitch, so now I have three choices: wait for a patch, lose 7 hours of progress, or get a refund.

I chose Birna as the traitor if that’s any use. Please fix this, even though I’m apparently the only person in the world with this glitch.

• Lord_Nexus__
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/G2VTCIJ , I forgot a while back that this quest was bugged in my playthrough. I remember I hit a wall with this quest and changed my pledge to another region and continued on, hoping I could progress without needing this.I have now done every area possible, and most recently completed Vinland. I cant do anything else and am stuck on this quest. When i repledged nothing showed up so i went through  my completed quests and found this weird standout, it was tracked... but completed technically? It wouldnt show up if I untoggled completed quests, and the map doesn't show anything currently tracked. So now I'm here and stuck, I went back to the monastery where Wigumund was hiding to see if anything new happened and nothing did. And I was clearly there before because it was looted before me going in.  Also the "order" tab in the main menu shows Wigumund as dead( here 
    https://imgur.com/a/OdlFSZu )

I went around the entire monastery ru after starting a raid, found a blue item when pulsing Odin’s sight. Saw a letter, read it. Nothing happened still. After killing all enemies Eivor said the raid was over and they got everything they wanted. Nothing new popped up

• Lord_Nexus__
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/G2VTCIJ , I forgot a while back that this quest was bugged in my playthrough. I remember I hit a wall with this quest and changed my pledge to another region and continued on, hoping I could progress without needing this.I have now done every area possible, and most recently completed Vinland. I cant do anything else and am stuck on this quest. When i repledged nothing showed up so i went through my completed quests and found this weird standout, it was tracked... but completed technically? It wouldnt show up if I untoggled completed quests, and the map doesn't show anything currently tracked. So now I'm here and stuck, I went back to the monastery where Wigumund was hiding to see if anything new happened and nothing did. And I was clearly there before because it was looted before me going in. Also the "order" tab in the main menu shows Wigumund as dead( here , https://imgur.com/a/OdlFSZu )

I went around the entire monastery ru after starting a raid, found a blue item when pulsing Odin’s sight. Saw a letter, read it. Nothing happened still. After killing all enemies Eivor said the raid was over and they got everything they wanted. Nothing new popped up

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@quenellexiii there are a lot of gamebreaking bugs and 1.04 fixed nothing.

• QuenelleXIII
    Original poster 7 posts

@petteflet88 indeed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics