• systemlord91
    1 posts

Bug with An Island of Eels quest I can't progress story

• hudsonair._
    2 posts

@lord_nexus__ same man, pretty exasperated

• DCCAVA63
    3 posts

Hi Ubisoft, I am currently experiencing a bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla where I chose the wrong traitor in grantebridge with Soma and from that point I have been unable to proceed with the story. I know the next mission is An Island of Eels and I am supposed to meet with Soma outside the Monastery and discover the real traitor but I go to the location and no one is there and the quest does not appear on my quests list. If this issue can be looked upon and fixed much will be appreciated, thankyou 

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 225 posts

@dccava63 Hey there! Thank you for sending us this report, and I'm sorry to hear this is happening! The team is currently investigating this issue. I appreciate your patience while they work to resolve it.

Official Response
  • david_round87
    2 posts

Hi,

I'm stuck at the end of Island of eels. I've completed the story arc, chosen the traitor and killed wigmund. It's all done according to walkthtoughs I've read. But the quest itself has moved to completed quests and still shows an objective marker. So I'm unable to complete it. Seen it reported around the Web including the old forum and some people offering various bug fixes that don't work like saving in front of Ely monestary then reloading. But it's not in the mega thread or known issues list. Was hoping for a patch soon tbh but I guess not! I have no recent manual save and the only storylines available to me are way above my current level. I'm at a loss. Please help!

• guest-pUIY1hyh
    1 posts

I have completed “The stench of Treachery” and it says that it’s done. But nothing showed up for the next quest, “An island of Eels”. No objective or waypoint or anything. I didn’t think anything of it at the time and assumed I was done and went to do other quests. Eventually I realize that on the alliance map, Grantebridgesire is still available to do, but when I accept it, nothing happens. No quest, no waypoint, nothing. So I do everything else I can while I wait for a bug fix or something but eventually I do everything else available and it is still broken. I’m power level 310, I have over 100 hours in this game, and my girlfriend bought this for $120 as an anniversary gift for me. I really don’t want to restart or sell the game back. I’ve been waiting patiently for a fix and I’m willing to wait a little longer but this is ridiculous. I can not progress with the story and this is such a good game. Please help, I’ll do whatever I have to do to help get this fixed.

• DCCAVA63
    3 posts

I've reported this issue after the previous patch 1.1.0 came out and after the new update 1.1.1, I still have the same issue where an island of eels quest is still not in my quests list and I can't further continue the story I've done every other settlement possible that the game allows me until I complete grantenbridge. I did chose the wrong person that betrays soma and from that point the quests stopped. If this could actually get looked into much will be appreciated

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Hello there,

I have merged several threads about being unable to progress in "An Island of Eels" together into a single Megathread. Creating a Megathread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

The development team were aware that some players encountered trouble when confirming the kill against Wigmund or Galinn. They are also aware that some players were missing a quest marker after the quest was moved to "Completed Quests", which prevented them from completing the quest properly.

The development team has marked both of these issues as resolved following TU 1.2.0. If you are still encountering trouble in "An Island of Eels," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • The issue you are encountering during "An Island of Eels"

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics