Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• waynomano
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent I have the same issue. There is a gold dot but nothing to loot so I can get the wealth. There are 2 wealth items that are glitched in templebrough fort for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough Fort into a Megathread. By creating a single thread, we are able to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

As we have had no recent reports that players are unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough, this issue has been marked as resolved. If you are still having trouble collecting the wealth in Templebrough Fort, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough Fort.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • guest-aQXWaFap
    1 posts

I’m still experiencing this problem. Super unfortunate, being a chronic perfectionist when it comes to completions. Templebrough fort, ingots were on a enemy, which had a gold marker and was visible with Odin’s Eye, which I looted but it didn’t progress the wealth or remove the map marker. Fast traveled and trecked it back to the fort, new enemies spawned but the marker hadn’t moved, nothing underground and I’ve collected everything else. Bummer. I’m going to try to progress the main story and see if that causes another enemy with the loot to spawn.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@waynomano Hey there! I'm sorry for the trouble caused by this issue with these two wealth in Templebrough not being obtainable. Would you be able to send over a short video that showcases which wealth in particular you're having this issue with, making sure to include the locations of each wealth on the map as well please?

Official Response
  • FreakyNinja
    2 posts

I recently ran into this bug. There’s an Ignot icon over the wooden ledge in Templebrough Fort, but there’s no enemy there. And another Ignot icon to the east and there’s nothing there either.

• FreakyNinja
    2 posts

I recently ran into this bug. There’s an Ignot icon over the bodies, but I am unable to loot them. I do have the auto loot assassinations skill as well. Maybe it bugged out.

• barracuda_84
    1 posts

My wealth is at the camp south east of the fort, I can’t collect that one either 😞

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@barracuda_84 Apologies for the troubles caused by this issue! Would you be able to provide a screenshot that shows where on the map you are when you try to collect this wealth please?

Official Response
  • davinfifield
    1 posts

I had this problem on xbox version last night. Only one wealth icon remaining in map view in my case, at a wooden bridge/ battlement with room under. But nothing to collect. Haven't found a workaround yet.

• dtschoban
    7 posts

Yeah, this is still an issue. Just happened to me. Doesn't progress the wealth meter and the icon is still on the map. Very irritating.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough Fort into a Megathread. By creating a single thread, we are able to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

As we have had no recent reports that players are unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough, this issue has been marked as resolved. If you are still having trouble collecting the wealth in Templebrough Fort, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to collect the wealth in Templebrough Fort.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics