Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/30 Replies/1693 Views
    Milkyjoe90
    Original poster 1 posts

I've done a raid Haervik Shipyard, killed the base leader picked up an ingot but the wealth icon doesn't disappear and it didn't count towards my region progression.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect the wealth in the Haervik Shipyard. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

As we have had no new reports that the wealth in Haervik cannot be collected, this issue has been marked as resolved. If you are still having trouble collecting the wealth from Haervik, please can you provide a video that shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to collect the wealth from Haervik Shipyard.

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • alanna234
    1 posts

there is a supposed to be a treasure in a house are Haverick Shipyards but when entering the house the treasure is not there. I've checked the roof and the entire house for breakable items with no clue..... bugged?

• MrFob
    3 posts

I assume this is a bug but in the Haervik Shipyard (Norway map) there is a carbon ingot you can loot from one of the enemies there. The enemy (including the ingot) respawns. I have looted it multiple times by now, The ingot symbol does not disappear from the map screen and it is not counted towards my wealth meter in the region.
    Technically it's not a bad thing that i can farm ingots this way but I doubt this is intentional.

• Crazybone992
    35 posts

I'm unable to complete the raid in Haervik Shipyard. I kill all enemies in there and loot all the valuables but the raid won't be completed as it should.

• FullMaxJim
    3 posts

I have encountered a bug where the war-chief in haervick shipyard doesn't drop the wealth loot. So I cannot 100% the wealth for Rykjafylke. Has anyone else had this problem? Playing on ps4

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

I’ve just gone into the shipyard. I killed the chief...then died myself so didn’t notice. So loaded back up - back in shipyard and BINGO ! Yes! War chief still dead and I go to where the wealth icon tells me...no wealth.

ubisoft - please can you fix.

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

Funny - you did this , as I was ha!!

• MbelleB17
    1 posts

Similar problem here, just initiated the "raid" prompt and went in and killed everyone. After searching the entire shipyard, there's no corpses left to loot and yet the map is still showing the ingot tag on the shipyard. It leads to just inside one of the gates near the perimeter wall, but nothing there. Now I'm stuck with nobody to kill, nothing to loot, and no way I can figure to progress the wealth counter for the region. What now?

• schumacher499
    1 posts

Same. Cannot get the loot.

• paulkneipp
    16 posts

Similar problem. I've snagged the two treasures, plus the ingot and bow underground and killed everything that moved but there's a treasure icon next to the well in the SW end of the yard but no treasure to be found.

• paulkneipp
    16 posts

@milkyjoe90 same problem.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@Milkyjoe90 @paulkneipp Thank you for reporting this to us.

We've passed this on to the team to be looked into, let us know if you see this in any other locations.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hey there! You get this Ingot from the Warband Chief of the shipyard. Would you be able to provide a video showing that you are able to collect it multiple times?

Official Response
  • Frosted_Fire955
    1 posts

While raiding Haervik Shipyard with the NPC’s, I watched one of them kill the enemy who was carrying one of the wealths in that location. I am unable to claim the one that is shown to be located on that enemies body. I have collected all the others throughout the shipyard and know there is not another because I already claimed those that are underground. Also when I move the body, the wealth icon on the HUD and map move wherever I take the body. I have tried reloading the game but because my previous save was hours before and it already auto saved past that point, I do not want to start over as I am 9 hours in.

• CmdShepard93
    4 posts

I have the same Issue in my current game.
    Startet 3 different games and it happend in all of them but not with the same guy.
    In two of my games it happend with the guy in the cliffcamp left of Kötvies Veste.
    In another one it happend on several locations including in a Monastary Raid Location where the NPC didn't respawn so i was blocked from finishing the Area.
    In most cases the Issue resolved itself when i killed the NPC the second time, but in my current game I killed the Guy in the shipyard three times already and it still happens.
    I think the Issue is somewhere between the map and the Action, because i get the ingot and the wealth collectet shows up in the middle of my screen but it doesn't count on the map.
    The symbol stays and the NPC that holds the ingot respawns after some time.

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@frosted_fire955 From my experience, these enemies respawn. I already came back to camps I had cleaned and NPCs holding a wealth were back.

• CmdShepard93
    4 posts

A Video where i come back to the shipyard and the symbol is still there but the NPC hasn't respawn (Is still dead on the ground).
    Raw GForce Expierience record with default setting so it's almost 1GB, sorry for that.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mgdy749a1av1kz/Assassin%27s%20Creed%20Valhalla%202020.11.17%20-%2011.20.21.01.mp4?dl=0

• CmdShepard93
    4 posts

@Ubi-Spud
    took another look at the issue and realized the Icon isn't moving with the character it's stationary as if its loocked to map coordinates not to the NPC as an Object like with the zelots.
    Maybe that has something to do with the problem.

• Finalflash07
    19 posts

'Completed' the deserted chalet quest in Rygjafylke. The chest has been looted, but Ornir's Key is still in my inventory and on the map I'm still missing one wealth for the region. Seems to be bugged.
    Some screenshots:

undefinedundefinedundefined

• WayneCT
    2 posts

Same issue here. So frustrating.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics