Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asvpxnicholl
    7 posts

@ubi-baron It says I don’t have permission for this action but it’s at Heimdall’s Tower. The mission is to close the door to Jotunheim but nothing happens after the action button is done

• Asvpxnicholl
    7 posts
  • JKirby290
    2 posts

Anyone else encountered, the chest not spawning in, in asgard on the bottom half of the small island indre helm. Any fixes?

• JKirby290
    2 posts

Anyone else encountered, the chest not spawning in, in asgard on the bottom half of the small island indre helm. Any fixes?

• skaterguy23
    1 posts

@jkirby290 This isn't a bug it will spawn in later after a few main Asgard quests. Hope this helps 🙂

• socrates732013
    1 posts

@stancedsubies I dont have that problem specifically but mine is all the same. In Idres Holm, the crate in the underground cave does not populate for me behind the statue in the center of the room. nor do the bushes or grass. I dont understand because its the last one i need. ubisoft please fix this.

• TheFlashCWCC
    2 posts

@socrates732013 I am having the same issue

• TheFlashCWCC
    2 posts

@socrates732013 @ubi-baron I am also having the issue where the chest is not populating there

• Ulfberht1987
    1 posts

Can't get last Ymirs tear on the little island in the cave on south side. The chest isn't showing up at all. I have tried exiting Asgard multiple time and nothing happening. I know I'm in the right spot. Also I'm playing on my ps 4 if thats helps.

• magusz87
    7 posts

@ulfberht1987 You have to continue in the Asgard story line, the chest will appear later

• shaun.hoyle
    1 posts

I’m collecting the Ymir’s Tears on Asgard and the chest on Indre Helm in the cave hasn’t spawned. There’s nothing around the statue at all. Been here a couple times now, also dipped out of Asgard and back in, but still not spawning.

• Lone_Immortus
    4 posts

In Indre Holm in Asgard, the Wealth chest in the cavern which is meant to be next to the statue is simply not there for me, making it impossible to 100% the area and finish the mystery linked to the tears.

I could not attach the screenshot because apparently the file size is too large.

I have tried to save and reload and also leave Asgard and return, none of those worked. I have no idea if this is even possible to fix on the user end.

Thank you.

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

@lone_immortus

I noticed something last night
    ok I did buy the maps add on... but I went to get an Opal. Got it and then look at my map and the Opal still shows.

uuuuugh dear. Ubisoft COME ON.

• Sp4rt4n121
    2 posts

I have an orange wall preventing me from grabbing the last of the Ymir Tear Stones. The one in question is on the island with the arena area.

• Sp4rt4n121
    2 posts

I have an issue with getting the last Ymir Tear Stone near the arena on the island south of where you wake on the map. There is an orange wall preventing me from entering the crevice to grab that last stone. Help?

• beattlemania
    1 posts

@socrates732013 same here

• zackwee
    9 posts

In cave at the marker, a chest should be there. Nothing showing up.

• Uny_
    1 posts

@lone_immortus
    I have the same problem no chest, the cave is empty there should be some mobs too but there is nothing and without that impossible to complete the map..

spoiler

• zackwee
    9 posts

progress further in story

• zackwee
    9 posts

Bah...didn't know you had to progress further in story.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics