Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

I found 30, but if you didn't pass close enough to one it won't show on your map.

There are many guides online where you can check off where you went.

• themightyjoosh
    2 posts

I have the same issue, the jars just stay there, either floating in mid air or stuck to the ceiling it's hard to tell. It's my last tear as well

• Wojak88LDZ69
    23 posts

@sofajockey I followed this guide:

And got all 30.

But don't you worry if you don't have all and can't perform offering - the 'prize' is not worth it at all;)

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

I get to Asgard and wanted the exploration maxed out in the location, but i found a mystery and a wealth where no npc or chest to interact with.
    And i don't know if its intended and can accesed only in later dreams or its bugged.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun You can do 100% of Asgard in one run. Which wealth and mystery are you referring to?

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

@balla_jazzuz On Indre holm island, where are 2 wealths and 1 mystery. I could do 1 wealth there.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun The wealth south of the island is linked to a main quest 😉
    The mystery should be available, you just have to speak to the guy standing on most northern point on this island to solve this mystery, but if he doesn't spawn it's a bug.

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

@balla_jazzuz Well no ones there.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun Then it's a bug apparently. You don't hear him talking either?

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

@balla_jazzuz No, i don't hear anything and checked every corner of that section of the island

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun I'll assume you have tried fast travelling within Asgard and come back later with no result? You can also try to finish the story and see if he spawns. If not, then load another save, or do it right away if possible, would be the only solution I think..

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

@balla_jazzuz I didn't acquiered the fast travel points. I'll try later after the quest

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun Good luck!

• Caedem-hun
    9 posts

@balla_jazzuz apparently none of the mysteries are working except the offering shrine. Maybe i'd've done the first quest before exploring

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@caedem-hun It shouldn't affect the mysteries, at least it did not affect my run through Asgard, like you I've went exploring pretty immediately after arriving.
    Do you have a save from shortly after arriving Asgard available? If so consider to load that save, that maybe solve your problem.
    Do you have the option (The eye) to wake up and travel back to Valka's hut?
    If not continue the story and that option will reveal itself on the map, that also may solve it, but honestly I don't know what caused it.

• DeinNickFick
    1 posts

• Ben1281
    2 posts

Im having a similar problem ive completed everything in asgard all of the story ...apart from 1 wealth and 1 mystery are missing but there icons on the map are not even visible

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@ben1281 Regarding the missing wealth, have you been to the island far west? That place don't show any icons before you get there, and right behind a large arena you find a wealth. That was my last wealth to find in Asgard. When it comes to the missing mystery you can google their locations (trophy guides) and find out what mystery you miss as a back up plan 😉

• Ben1281
    2 posts

@balla_jazzuz but how come theres no yellow or white mark on the map to show where the wealth or mystery is

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@ben1281 About the wealth I suspect it to be too far from the nearest viewpoint, and I have no problem with some of them not being automatically popping up on my map.
    Like the artifacts where you have to be pretty close to force the icon to appear. Mysteries pops up more easily like the wealth icon so it's odd you haven't found the last one.in Asgard.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics