Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darran80.
    1 posts

Having same issue any fix yet?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

Are you able to provide a video of this in action so we can pass it onto the team?

Official Response
  • Xaledin
    8 posts

Any feedback Ubisoft? How did this happen?

The whole zone is now friendly Jotuns even when I Odin sight them, they are highlighted red, but have a green ally dot above them.

Very random glitch for enemies to become friendly.

Is there anyway I can kill and loot the Jotun in it’s “friendly state”?

• vergipoet
    1 posts

Before anyone asks I have completed the Asgard storyline. The tear that is supposed to be on the back side of the mountain view point on the base of the mountain below the rock stacking mini game is not there and I cannot complete the wealth bar now because of it has anyone else had an issue with this particular one.

• krubble
    2 posts

I have moved all the elements to make room, and then accidentally pushed the last element in, instead of pulling it out. Now it's stuck in place and can't be moved in any direction. I have left Asgard hoping that when I come back the issue will resolve itself, just to find it where I left it. There's absolutely nothing in the way, all other elements have been moved far away from it. I tried everything to get it unstuck, including moving all the other elements back and forth, but I believe at this point there's nothing more I can do. I believe it's stuck on those plants on the right.

With this not working I'm unable to collect this last stone and complete the task.

I have recorded a clip, but it doesn't let me attach it here, so I hope the screenshot is enough.

undefined

• karsun09
    3 posts

Hey, I completed and found everything in Asgard. Sadly the last collectable in the chest in the southern part of the map, in the red pit with several pillars is not doable. I've read up and it appears the key should have been held by enemies after passive the opening in the wall. Sadly none of them had it. The enemies even respawn, but never carry the key. I've looked everywhere but sadly to no success, thus I cannot complete Asgard 100% 😞

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@karsun09 Hey there, I am sorry for the difficulties with this last collectible in your progression. Do you have a video clips showing the location and the enemies you have encountered in this area?

Official Response
  • karsun09
    3 posts

@ubi-smash sadly I did not record the encounter. I can take a screenshot / recording of the area if you'd like. How should I submit it if so?

• ubi-smash

@karsun09 No worries! To gather some further information so we can provide for our dev team to look over, would you be able to upload an unlisted video on YouTube and provide the link in a support ticket?

Official Response
  • karsun09
    3 posts

@ubi-smash Thank you, will do. Also, this is raelly not a thing that requires a Sunday evening reply 😄

• ubi-smash

@karsun09 Anytime! 😊 Thank you again for sending this our way.

Official Response
  • Xaledin
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I made a thread about this same issue.

Link to a clip of the issue: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/xaledin/video/117542110

All Jotun in this area are friendly to me, and I can’t do anything to them, so the key is unobtainable for the Tear in the chest.

Please forward this issue to the team, this is incredibly frustrating and random.

• Xaledin
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins because you answered a similar thread and I haven’t got a response in 2 days on mine.

Clip of glitch in first post I made.

• MrDJ4nderson
    2 posts

Got the 30th tear in the wolf's island before doing Jotunheim (it let me in the cave) but it didn't count. Now I'm stuck permanently with 29 tears! Sweet bug Ubisoft 👍

• TurkBoiiii
    1 posts

Hi, I have read on the internet that when I return to Asgard, I should be introduced with a new quest to fight Fenrir. However when I do return to Asgard, I don't get the quest nor am I able to leave the area. I've played along the main story line and even unlock Jotenheim saga, then returned back to Asgard. Still the same issue. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I even head back to the dwarf to see if I needed to pick up the chain that will bind Fenrir but still no interaction options available.

Please help as having 29/30 stones is irritating me.

• TheBassyTV
    2 posts

Hey,

May have already found the answer, but in case someone stumbles upon this post.

I found another UBI Forum where a guy posted a solution using a mount.

I made a video of this

showing getting in and out of the location.

Also on the same said forum post @Ubi-Mark asked for a video of the bug so 🙂

Edit: YouTube is still processing the video quality

• ImplacablyGreen
    6 posts

@xaledin Thanks for making a video of the problem! Hopefully this bug gets sorted out since the friendly Jotnar bug seems to also be occurring for me in several Fly Agaric mysteries in Norway and England. Here's my other thread on that particular issue: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85295/friendly-and-unkillable-jotun-bug-in-suthsexe-fly-agaric-mystery/4?lang=en-US

• Xaledin
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Xaledin
    8 posts

@implacablygreen

You’re welcome!

I’m assuming you found no fix yourself? It’s odd because the glitch seems to be attached to the save file, as I loaded a way older save and it’s working fine, but I’d lose over 20 hours. I also have friendly Jotun in Jotunheim and all of Asgard...this glitch is so random, I wonder what caused it to break it so much.

I’m hoping this is acknowledged by Ubisoft in the next patch, their activity on this site is very random with how they respond, so I’m not sure.

• ImplacablyGreen
    6 posts

@xaledin Sadly no fix. I've tried all sorts of silly things, including trying to set them on fire with oil jars, but the NPCs don't seem to register any interaction at all with Eivor.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics