ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nospoon911
    7 posts

I collected 28 Ymar's tear stones, but the last two I didn't collect yet doesn't show up on the map. Could I get some help?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@nospoon911 One of them is most certainly on the far west island behind an arena. That one don't appear on the map unless you go there.
    In regard to the other one, explore more or just use a trophy guide to see which wealth you are missing 😉

• nospoon911
    7 posts

Hm, I don't know where to start looking. Also, I think I collected all 30 stones, but it shows I didn't get the last two. I'm gonna have to start all over again and start collecting again.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 208 posts

@nospoon911 Could you please share a screenshot of your map please? also your quest progress?
    There are a couple tied to completing the storyline in Asgard.

Official Response
  • Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@nospoon911 This has happened to me also, but only with wealth that was attached to guards, not chests. Yes, I think reloading an older save would be the best option to get them all if you think you have already collected them but not showing in the wealth bar...

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@nospoon911 Have you constructed the tower yet? I believe this is a requirement for the final two Tears of Ymir to spawn.

• nospoon911
    7 posts

I found out I find one as i progress through the story.

• nospoon911
    7 posts

So I found one which comes by playing the story, but there's still one more I can't find. Is there a Ymir's Tear stone I need to find on my own which isn't on the map (other than the one on the west island).

• ErikaT2020
    2 posts

Hi, I would like to report an ac valhalla bug in Asgard. I suppose to collect 30 ysmir tear stones to be able to offer them but there are only 29. There is no sign on the map for the last one, its really frustrating after spending long hours collecting all of them. Can you fix this please?

• ErikaT2020
    2 posts

Hi, in ac valhalla Asgard supposed to be 30 ysmir tears stone but after spending long hours collecting all of them on the map there are only 29. There is no sign of the last one, its not highlighted on the map. Its frustrating, can you please fix it?

• Sean_penfold
    3 posts

I am collecting these right now I have all of them except for one but the problem is according to the map there is no more as there is no gold icon on the map at all I have done the story of Asgard to the point of where you have to go collect more flowers to go back and continue the story

• Fiendyxx121
    2 posts

I am showing 30 crosses and checked several times against other maps for 30 Ymirs tears. But, the bar is showing 29 only. Completed jutenheim for the arena one (yellow wall I see ppl going on about... Complete jutenheim..... and had the boss fight with fenrir)
    But will not allow me to offer at alter.
    Collected 30
    Bars show 29 only
    Any help, please

• Reaver7593
    3 posts

I have collected all of ymir's tear stones in asgard and completed all but one of the world Mysteries but the tearstone collected from following the herd did not show up in my inventory so I am stuck with 29 out of the 30 stones. I tried loading an old save from before but it still didnt show in my inventory even after saying it was collected

• Reaver7593
    3 posts

I have collected all of ymir's tear stones in asgard and completed all but one of the world Mysteries but the tearstone collected from following the herd did not show up in my inventory so I am stuck with 29 out of the 30 stones. I tried loading an old save from before but it still didnt show in my inventory even after saying it was collected

• OMGeeeZy
    1 posts

My friend is having the same issue as well...i got onto his account to see maybe it was just him or something but it's definitely a bug because he has nothing left to do in Asgard but that Tear and offering and he's [censored] cuz he spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to open the barrier until i just searched about found its a bug and he's not the only one...it's the Tear all the way northwest on the island with the yellow barrier...the barrier is just permanently there for no reason

• guest-UEHFqvqT
    1 posts

@jolliee any solution found?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@nospoon911 Can't recall any other "hidden" wealth than the one behind the arena which you will be visiting later on in the story anyway..
    Suggest you explore the map once more if you haven't already found it that is.

• Wigramic
    6 posts

@Ubi-Woofer could you add this to Mega Thread? I am unable to progress. I put 110 hours into the game to complete everything but it's impossible because of this. Such a bummer.

• luqq
    2 posts

@loulabell6 Same thing here. I’m out of luck with this game. Can’t complete Asgard, can’t complete Vinland because a warrior with loot is already dead, I can’t progress in main history because of Treachery bug and progress is not showing in PS5.

• Wigramic
    6 posts

Still not fixed after latest patch. Really sad about this. I hope someone at UBI does a simple thing like resetting the crates when you leave the area. It would be such a simple fix.

Suggested Topics