Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hunterhoon
    1 posts

I dont know why this hasn't been fixed yet cause it should take like 5 minutes. The Tear stone in asgard is still stuck behind the "move the crates puzzle". Its litterally the last thing I need to 100% this game and have been waiting months😭. Im on PC. Please fix so I can move forward with my life😭😭😭

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@hunterhoon Hey there, and welcome to the forums! I'm really sorry to hear about you being unable to 100% the game due to this Tear Stone! Could you perhaps grab a video showing the issue off for our teams to review, so we can ensure we have a proper understanding of the issue being encountered?

Official Response
  • Simian.cleric
    5 posts

@ubi-smash Hi, is this bug still being worked on? This is now the only collectible preventing me from getting the 100% collectible trophy, it's so frustrating. Surely there must be an easy fix to reset the position of all moveable crates like this when you re-enter Asgard?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@simian-cleric Hey there! I can confirm we are still compiling reports and sending them to the developers. As soon as there an update on their end, we will let you guys know. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Simian.cleric
    5 posts

@ubi-spud OK great, thanks!

• Jwatts74
    1 posts

There are 3 tears near the well that are not showing up for me. During the mission all 3 were already opened and I had not been there previously.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@jwatts74 Could you please provide a video. In the video can you show your map and also mark the areas where the tears are missing.

Official Response
  • eriiizu
    1 posts

The wealth that is located in a locked chest in Utangard Chasm cannot be collected because the enemies and the keyholder are passive (with white dots above their heads) and cannot be killed. I've tried doing the same hotfix from other bugs but it still doesn't seem to work.
    Reference video: https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/kxp41g/spoiler_probably_why_are_they_passive_at_least/

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@eriiizu I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I can confirm this issue has been reported and the development team are investigating.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello all,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to find Ymir's Tears whilst in Asgard into a single Megathread. Creating a Megathread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Please keep in mind that some of Ymir's tears can only be accessed by progressing further in the story. In particular, there is a tear in Indre Holm that cannot be collected until spoiler

The development team are aware of some issues wherein players are unable to collect the wealth in Utangard Chasm. We have had reports that the shelf cannot be moved, or that players are unable to collect the key from Jotun mobs in the area. The development team are investigating these reports further. Once we have any further updates to share regarding the investigations into the tears in Utangard Chasm, we will share these within the forums.

If you have completed all of the main/side quests within Asgard, and you are still unable to collect all of Ymir's tears, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that the Asgard arc has been completed
    • Your map, showing which wealth has already been completed and the location of the wealth you are unable to collect
    • Your inventory, showing how many tears you have collected so far
    • How you are unable to collect the missing tear (such as moving a shelf or collecting a key)

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics