ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BIGREDUNIT
    5 posts

@bielik01 Unfortunately not, even when I sneak all the way in and crouch behind without them seeing me it doesn't show an option.

I think this is due to the fact they are seen as friendly.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@bigredunit have you tried leaving Asgard and then coming back to the same spot? Are they still 'friendly'?

• BIGREDUNIT
    5 posts

@bielik01 I was hoping that would fix it, but I left Asguard, came back, and they were still the same. Then I went to Jotunheim and found some enemies who attacked me as per normal, came back to Asguard and they still don't want to attack me. So neither of those options seem to work.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

Hey @bigredunit,

Sorry to hear you encounter this issue and thank you for trying some troubleshooting steps.

If you haven't already I would recommend to complete our Xbox troubleshooting guide in full to configure your device.

Any trouble just let us know

Official Response
  • BIGREDUNIT
    5 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the troubleshooting steps didn't help, but I was able to find a workaround.

For people who find this thread with the same issue:

Turns out there are some wolves on the mountain which you also can't attack, but they can attack you.
    I fast travelled to the top of the mountain and headed down the trail and found the wolves.
    Ended up kiting one of the wolves all the way to the enemy with the key and after about 5 mins it finally killed the guy and the key appeared in my inventory.
    Note: the key didn't actually pop up on the right or left hand side like it usually does with most things, it just appeared in my inventory.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

@bigredunit I can confirm that this is a known issue that is being investigated.

Thanks for the update, I will inform the development team of your workaround.

Official Response
  • YobiVonVariant
    1 posts

@ubi-keo as of 7/12/21 I'm still unable to collect ymirs tear stone from utgard chasm chest in Asgard due to the enemy holding the key being friendly (green dot over head). Have tried all workarounds with no success. My last collectible needed for the trophy.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

@yobivonvariant Hey there, welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, and that the workarounds did not help. I've gone ahead and forwarded your information to the team so they know you're affected by this.

Official Response
  • GIESY_TOWN
    1 posts

@yobivonvariant
    Unfortunately I am having the exact same issue, enemy with the key is friendly and I just can't find a way to kill'em, hope there's a fix to this some day, only bug I've run into that has gotten in my way

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

@giesy_town Sorry to hear you're experiencing this as well!

It looks like you don't have a cloud save that was uploaded since the 1.4.1.2 update. Could you upload a save and update this thread when you've done so?

Official Response
  • guest-yebenDQ8
    1 posts

I’ve completed everything in Asgard except for the one tear stone in utangard chasm. I cannot collect the key to open the chest because the jotun that is carrying it is friendly.

• INFPlanet
    12 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck
    When the hell are you going to fix it?

• INFPlanet
    12 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @guest-yebenDQ8 & @INFPlanet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports regarding the Ymir's Tear in Utangard Chasm. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect this Tear in your own games. Thank you for including a video in your report, @INFPlanet - I've included this in your reports to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

We don't have any updates from the dedicated teams regarding the investigation into this issue, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. We're checking in on the investigation regularly, and once we have any new information to share with you all it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • INFPlanet
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis Oh, I've been solved.
    Entering and exiting the jotunheim mysteries 'Pit of Slaughter' area, the jotuns became hostile.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2717 posts

Hey @infplanet

Glad to hear that workaround helped you and thanks for sharing it on here.

If it works out for anyone else, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ifkfanveera
    1 posts

@infplanet Not working😩 i did all side quests in asgard and jotunheim earlier...

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@ifkfanveera Hey there, sorry to hear that this workaround didn't work for you. I can confirm that our teams are investigating this issue with being unable to collect Ymir's Tear stones. Can you please make sure your save is uploaded to the cloud, so that I may add your information to our team's report?

Official Response
  • isma.
    1 posts

@marksmanx2 Thank you so much. I was really upset because of this bug but your tip worked very well!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2623 posts

Hello @isma,

Thank you for sharing your update with us!

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you.

Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics