Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Teenring
    Original poster 2 posts

I can’t loot the chest because der is no chest loaded in tryed a bunch of thinks but because of this I can’t compleet Asgard even tryed to take a pic but apearently the file is to big what can I do

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• StancedSubies
    2 posts

Bit of a problem. I'm collecting the Ymirs tear stones and I cant get one of them because the oil jars you have to get are on the platform in which you shoot the platform to make them fall but they dont. They float in mid air. In the cave at Trolltonn

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@StancedSubies
    Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Would you be able to provide us with a screenshot of the floating objects? This will help us to look into this and pass it on to the team.

Official Response
  • StancedSubies
    2 posts

@ubi-baron I cant seem to upload it. And now I cant leave asgard. The icon to wake up hasn't appeared.

• Asvpxnicholl
    7 posts

@stancedsubies were you able to do the close the door mission cause I'm stuck at that mission

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@stancedsubies
    You should be able to upload an image by clicking on the little picture icon above the message reply box, next to the X with arrows on the end.

@Asvpxnicholl
    Could you also provide a screenshot of where you are stuck?

If you're unable to see the option in the reply, you can also upload it to a site such a Imgur and then link it here.

Official Response
  • Asvpxnicholl
    7 posts

@ubi-baron It says I don’t have permission for this action but it’s at Heimdall’s Tower. The mission is to close the door to Jotunheim but nothing happens after the action button is done

• Asvpxnicholl
    7 posts
  • JKirby290
    2 posts

Anyone else encountered, the chest not spawning in, in asgard on the bottom half of the small island indre helm. Any fixes?

• JKirby290
    2 posts

Anyone else encountered, the chest not spawning in, in asgard on the bottom half of the small island indre helm. Any fixes?

• skaterguy23
    1 posts

@jkirby290 This isn't a bug it will spawn in later after a few main Asgard quests. Hope this helps 🙂

• socrates732013
    1 posts

@stancedsubies I dont have that problem specifically but mine is all the same. In Idres Holm, the crate in the underground cave does not populate for me behind the statue in the center of the room. nor do the bushes or grass. I dont understand because its the last one i need. ubisoft please fix this.

• TheFlashCWCC
    2 posts

@socrates732013 I am having the same issue

• TheFlashCWCC
    2 posts

@socrates732013 @ubi-baron I am also having the issue where the chest is not populating there

• Ulfberht1987
    1 posts

Can't get last Ymirs tear on the little island in the cave on south side. The chest isn't showing up at all. I have tried exiting Asgard multiple time and nothing happening. I know I'm in the right spot. Also I'm playing on my ps 4 if thats helps.

• magusz87
    7 posts

@ulfberht1987 You have to continue in the Asgard story line, the chest will appear later

• shaun.hoyle
    1 posts

I’m collecting the Ymir’s Tears on Asgard and the chest on Indre Helm in the cave hasn’t spawned. There’s nothing around the statue at all. Been here a couple times now, also dipped out of Asgard and back in, but still not spawning.

• Lone_Immortus
    4 posts

In Indre Holm in Asgard, the Wealth chest in the cavern which is meant to be next to the statue is simply not there for me, making it impossible to 100% the area and finish the mystery linked to the tears.

I could not attach the screenshot because apparently the file size is too large.

I have tried to save and reload and also leave Asgard and return, none of those worked. I have no idea if this is even possible to fix on the user end.

Thank you.

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

@lone_immortus

I noticed something last night
    ok I did buy the maps add on... but I went to get an Opal. Got it and then look at my map and the Opal still shows.

uuuuugh dear. Ubisoft COME ON.

• Sp4rt4n121
    2 posts

I have an orange wall preventing me from grabbing the last of the Ymir Tear Stones. The one in question is on the island with the arena area.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics