Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    Original poster 663 posts

One is bronze earn a gold medal in a mastery challenge,the second is silver, earn all gold medals.

I do hope the archery one has not a very difficult timer as I am pretty bad with the bow.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LegateHawk
    25 posts

@garbo3 well i don't know how you've been doing in these but so far i have 8 gold medals and 15 is needed for the trophy but these just suck but maybe you're better than i am or are you having a bad time with these aswel?

• Garbo3

@legatehawk hello,I just did the first two training challenges. The bear and the wolf.
    Got a bronze medal on the bear,fair enough I didn't kill enough people by melee,I killed most of them by fall.
    But on the second one,you have to kill all the guards and kill a lot by indirect casualty I got angry. I killed most of them by exploding jars or dropping the big nets on top of them and the counter kept reseting to zero if I killed a guy by normal method. I don't know if it was a bug or intended, but for me counted as a bug. I must had got a gold for that one and I got a bronze. Really made me upset and stopped playing.
    As you have done that one,the wolf very first challenge,could you tell me if your counter reset to zero please??? Thanks,and well done for you,I am not very skilled when playing so I knew I would struggle but didn't expect the counter reseting to zero. I expected bugs yes. So did this happened to you on the training wolf challenge?? ( kill all guards,kill.by indirect casualty).
    Thanks
    😊

• LegateHawk
    25 posts

@garbo3 i have 2 challenges left to gold but one of them is the wolf challenge at odin hideout or smth and you have to do a perfect run you need to hit every weakspot and every headshot but there is just no way everything click and comes together most of the time in the final room one of the enemies has just fallen and died so there is no way i can complete this its so annoying, also on the indirect kills one you have to kill every one of them like that to get gold

• Garbo3

@legatehawk Thanks for clarifying my doubt. Man,you are a machine!
    I quitted, am not skilled or got the patience to go through all the frustration the challenges cause to me .
    Am amazed you managed 48 gold medals!! Well done ! You got my respect.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics