Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EHoque92
    Original poster 3 posts

This is the last mystery left, which is stopping me from a platinum!!

A while back, I was unable to retrieve the key for this event. When I came across the A Rivalry for the Ages” quest, I ended up breaking into the room via the backdoor to retrieve the item. Now Maximilian has reappeared and I offered to pay her to get into the locked room. However, because the item has already been taken, it's stuck and nothing happens.

Please advise/fix as I've spent 170hrs on a game for platinum just to be stuck because one bug!

I have uploaded a video of my issue:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@ehoque92 I can confirm that another player reported this, however the development team have been unable to reproduce the issue. Apparently you should not have been able to get in through the back door, this seems to be the cause of the issue.

Could you please confirm how you broke into the room via the backdoor? Can you also provide the Ubisoft account username for the account that you use to play the game.

Official Response
  • EHoque92
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo Yes, it seems like some odd people have come across this issue when attempting to complete the "A Rivalry for the Ages" quest, where they're unable to retrieve the key or speak to Maximillian. It was suggested to break through the back door by chucking those fire pots, or using one of the special attack skills to break it to retrieve the item. A little time after, Max appeared with interact-able dialogue.

My Ubisoft account username is ennam123. Note, my ubisoft account seems to be linked to a very old email address of mine. I no longer has access to this email, so I am not sure on how to change this.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@ehoque92 Thanks for the update. Can you confirm if you opened the door with an explosive jar or using an ability? If it was an ability can you remember which one?

I have deleted your email address as we do not recommend posting personal information such as this on the forum. If you would like to change the email address on the account then please contact support on one of the following support channels and they can assist you with this:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket
    Live Chat

Official Response
  • EHoque92
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo I believe I used an ability to break the door, though I can't remember if it was the Dive of the Valkyries or Incendiary Powder Trap. Pretty sure it was the latter.

And no worries, thanks!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics