Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

Unable to slot runes in the chest piece and shield that i got from buying the berserker pack (1500 helix)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@qenquni I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a video to show that you are unable to equip the runes. Is it also all runes or some particular ones?

Official Response
  • QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

@qenquni I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please provide a video to show that you are unable to equip the runes. Is it also all runes or some particular ones?

I cant really supply a video as its on playstation 4.. it simply wont allow me to put in any runestones at all, for the berserker armor (chest), Bear Claw (bearded axe) and ursine guard (shield) it keeps saying no runes available while i have a lot of both weapon and armor runes in my inventory... they have been purchased by buying the berserker pack (1500 helix) so mytical quality on 6/6/2021 according to my owned section. in other weapons, shields and chest pieces that i looted by playing i am able to add runes... just not in these 3 items that costed me extra money to get.

The berserker hood, helm, bracers and breeches can hold runes and i maxed those out at 3 each... it clearly seems like some sort of technical issue... maybe a missing code line that add runes in those pieces

• QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Here are 3 pictures of the items in question....undefinedundefinedundefined

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@qenquni
    Hi there !
    (approximative english, sorry)
    in the 3 pictures the Diamond Runes are highlighted (thin white rectangle) have you "free" (Non in use on other stuff) Diamond Runes ?
    In case you didn't remember you have to highlight the Round Runes Slots to equip Round Runes, I tell this because had this problem several times before get used with this "mechanic" ( it is not "ergonomic")
    Hope this helps a little 🙂

• QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

@azullfr OMG now i feel so stupid... ty, sorry only started playing a few days ago... i apologize for the misunderstanding

• QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Thread can be closed or marked as resolved... it was my own rookie mistake i did not know there are diamond shaped and round runes yet... just got in England xD

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@qenquni
    No problem at all, I'm sure we are many to have had this problem 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

• QenQuni
    Original poster 6 posts

@azullfr Thank you you have a wonderfull day as well and happy gaming 😄

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@qenquni I'm pleased to hear that you were able to equip the runes and it wasn't a bug.

@azullFR Thanks for your comment, it's great to see the Assassin's Creed community helping each other with gameplay related issues such as this 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics