Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• diploidhelix
    14 posts

@diploidhelix found it. Just like others it was near the camp but I found it in bushes towards where the guy you are supposed to deliver to.

• Live_Force
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins This quest is glitched for me also. I drank the potion and woke in the cave. When I return to the alchemist there isn’t a speak option to complete the mystery.

I am on Series X

• guest-9DMbil0f
    1 posts

Ive been playing this mission for about an hour. No bear. Found the lichen just fine. Cave is there. Enemies galore walking through the field for no reason whatsoever. Deer and board are attacking me left and right. No bear. No bear carcass. Saved and reloaded mission with no luck. Turned console off and back on with no luck. Came back a day later. Still no bear.

• BIOROBOTH
    14 posts

@guest-9dmbil0f
    Same here. Playing on PC

• blakie1987
    1 posts

Please fix this, it’s stopping me from completing the game.

• aliendaddy73
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • aliendaddy73
    2 posts

I am currently having the issue where you cannot find the bear in Ledecestrescire. I have reloaded the mission SEVERAL times. I’ve completed EVERYTHING within valhalla. I still cannot complete this mystery. There is no bear. I have uninstalled & reinstalled this game. I’ve earned every single trophy. This mystery is stopping me from getting the platinum. I would be more than happy to show pictures & videos to prove this. At this point, other than completing the game, I have been working on this mystery alone for 3 days. Three. Days. I’m not trying to sound demanding, but I’m getting really upset over here. This would be my first platinum. I’m on PS4 here.

• flyingpope345
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am having this issue now on Series S. I killed the bear not knowing it was part of a quest and the corpse stays where it died while the loot and mushroom in the cave respawn. The boars and bandits in the area have also respawned but no bear. This has been a reported issue for month, how is it not fixed?

• sinders
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    I have just encounted this bug and unable to complete it…. When I go to the cave the bear is already dead. ☹

have tried a few thing like save and reloading, coming back a few hours late but still not working. Please fix!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there,

I've merged several threads about being unable to locate the bear in "Skal to Your Wealth," which prevents the completion of the world event. Creating a single Megathread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble locating the bear in "Skal to Your Wealth." The development team have been investigating this issue further, and are interested in collecting additional videos and save files.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• The Title Update you have installed on your platform. You can view this information in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to locate the bear at its den. You may need to check the surrounding area, as the bear can wander off and be defeated by other NPCs in the world. I would recommend making use of Odin's Sight and Synin to show that the bear is not visible in the surrounding location.

Additionally, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the cloud.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics