Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• knezevic_123
    3 posts

@voltarda3dra I can confirm, if the bear is not in the cave its dead a few meters away.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@knezevic_123 Thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry to hear that's been occurring, had you been to the location before?

Do you have a save from before or an auto-save that you could try re-loading?

Official Response
  • toothn
    2 posts

I have the same issue. Tried everything but no bear. Very frustrating.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@rilian0 Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

Could you provide a video of this happening in your game, so I can send it off to the team for investigation?

Official Response
  • n3mur1t0r
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-swaggins really? are my picture and the other replies not enough? this is a known issue since the game's launch, what more proof do you need?

• Holyris
    3 posts

I'm also having this issue
    I've tried to finish other stories and killed all the animals around and just trying and wasting my time here...
    Does anyone knows how to fix this?
    Thanks,

• FUZYHEDDUDEGUY
    2 posts

The bears won't spawn in Ledecestrescire for the quest where I need their testicles 😂 please fix so I can complete every area for that platinum

• Relonshine
    1 posts

Hello during this event you need to gather an item from the bear den near by but I already killed the bear during exploring around the area then when I accepted the world event I could not collect the item needed from the bear as it was dead and will not respawn. I've found other bears around and kill but they do not drop it as that one bear must to linked specially for the event. Please can you fix the issue

• toothn
    2 posts

@holyris Hi, I found the dead body of the bear around the location using my raven. It appears it can get lured out of the den by passing wildlife and then killed by npc’s. Go figure.

• Shade_587
    10 posts

@ubi-swaggins After starting a new game due to major bug issues with the first play through I got back to this Mystery and noticed that the bear ran off from it's spawn area chasing one of the deer in the area. I killed it as it hit the main road between it's spawn point and the house where the Mystery starts at. I also noticed that during this Mystery the Auto-Save function seems to be hanging up. It was taking much longer than normal, and one of the files showed up as "Corrupted Data" in the load screen. I noticed because of continuous checking save data, and saving throughout this Mystery since I had had such major issues with it the first time around due to the bear not appearing.

• ThiagooLGangreL
    3 posts

Map: Leicestershire (south of Repton)
    Mission: Mystery
    Objective: Get a plant that grows in the well and kill a bear in a cave and collect his testicle.
    My Console: Xbox One S

This mission was buggy in version 1.0.2. The bear did not appear in the cave and the place was empty. After the update to 1.0.4 the mission continues with a bug and now it has corrupted my save game.

If I hadn't made any other save games, I would have lost more than 95 hours of game play.

TRANSLATER PT-BR

Mapa: Leicestershire (ao sul de Repton)
    Missão: Mistério
    Objetivo: Conseguir uma planta que cresce no poço e matar um urso numa gruta e coletar o testículo dele.
    Meu Console: Xbox One S

Essa missão estava com bug na versão 1.0.2 .O urso não aparecia na caverna e o local estava vazio. Depois da atualização para 1.0.4 a missão continua com bug e agora corrompeu meu save game.

Se eu não tivesse feito outros save game, eu teria perdido mais de 95 horas de game jogado.

• SedulousOkami
    1 posts

I am also having this issue on PC.

I had killed the bear and looted it before starting the Mystery Quest. The body of the bear has remained there ever since and has not respawned. No other bear will drop the item. I keep returning to the quest bear every time I play, just to check if maybe it will respawn but nothing yet.

• Holyris
    3 posts

@toothn
    You are life saver!
    Even with the Senu on the sky couldn't find it because it doesn't display "Testicles" picture
    but found a dead bear infront of two guard and it was there!
    Thank you again!

• diploidhelix
    14 posts

I’ve looked everywhere for the dead body. No where to be found. When you used the raven is their an icon or are you actually finding a dead body?

• sotarable
    1 posts

@n3mur1t0r I also have this issue playing on Series X and X1; have attempted multiple times, after changing realms/countries, various reboots, including an uninstall/reinstall of the game.

• AdamantHonor
    1 posts

@kbionbg
    Im stuck with no bear balls to harvest either. But I've killed 300+ deer and about 50 bandits looking for the stupid thing. Make the dumb bear respawnable Ubisoft!

• Mahoney100
    1 posts

Hello,

I killed the bear in the den prior to starting the mystery for the elixir and can no longer collect the bear testicles needed to complete the mystery. Am playing on PS4 Pro if that is any help.

• n3mur1t0r
    Original poster 8 posts

I finally found the bear as well, no thanks to Sunin or eagle vision, I just stumbled on it dead while running through the area the thousandth time.
    This seriously needs to be fixed, or we need to be provided a way to "reset" these mysteries.

• rawrvaciousrae
    2 posts

@fuzyheddudeguy I'm having the same problem, too. On the PS4.

• Ashmanias
    1 posts

After going backwards and forwards to do this quest, saving and reloading, going away completing more of the game and coming back, never finding the bear until it was the last thing needed to complete the region. I read some of these posts including the one that said the bear could already be dead. After searching the area, I finally found the dead bear and was able to complete the quest so thanks for the help, and those that are still struggling, have a good look in the area surrounding the cave.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics