Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MIGHTY449176
    Original poster 1 posts

The Wealth in Odin Mine Hideout becomes unreachable if you move the movable rock wall you need to use to climb up to it then clear the dungeon, as it changes the spawn location of the wall to sit on top of a lip that it can not be moved from.
    spoiler

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for Odin's Mine in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Odin's Mine following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Gometh16
    1 posts

Somehow I got the moveable wall in Odin Mine Hideout into a spot that prevents me from moving it, which in turn makes the treasure there inaccessible. I've exploded an oil pot and explosive arrow to make sure there wasn't any breakable objects blocking it and not budging. Ive tried leaving for a time to reset the area, and the enemies respawn, but the wall was in the same place and still unmovable.

• flengler
    2 posts

I tried to move the rack to access the wealth inside Odin Mine Hideout but it got stucked and I can't move it anymore.

undefined

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@flengler Hello there! Sorry to hear this is happening. I'd like to know if you've tried restarting a different save file, or perhaps fast traveling away / possibly completing a mission? If the issue persists after these options, please do let me know!

Official Response
  • AbrasiveAcorn
    2 posts

@ubiwan I have the same issue and absolutely no save files to go back to and I'm basically at endgame , what do I do? The damn thing won't budge

• polkeroo
    3 posts

Also having this exact same issue on PS5.

I gave up when doing the mission when it initially got stuck but am now in endgame trying to wrap everything up to get the platinum. Have done load off prior saves for other glitches and that worked but I don't have anything from when I was at this period in the game initially. Game has been restarted (and even patched) several times but this still exists. Have even returned to this spot 2x prior and no change.

Have tried grabbing at each end and moving in every possible direction and tossing explosives/incendiary powder trap and repeating move attempts at it and still doesn't budge.

• polkeroo
    3 posts

To the people having this issue I was able to glitch it out by attempting to climb the middle pillar and holding up/spamming the jump button, took a bit but eventually I swung up onto the platform and was able to get the chest.

• AbrasiveAcorn
    2 posts

@polkeroo can you tell us which side did you climb up from exactly ?

• polkeroo
    3 posts

@abrasiveacorn
    I initially jumped to the middle pillar about where you would if you could get the crate to move but when I was attempting to get Eivor to climb up I actually pointed the stick slightly to a diagonal so she was constantly rotating (sorry, left that part out in previous description), it took a few mins but eventually she jumped up to the where you would jump up from the crate and pulled herself onto the platform and I was able to loot the chest.

Hope this helps. Just got the plat last night.

• SleepyBluePanda
    1 posts

This is my last bit of wealth in the entire game and I had hoped it would have reset as I spent so long away from it but it's no use. The very last piece and I can't obtain it

• BlackMead
    2 posts

@gometh16 Same. I cannot get the ingot now due to this. The invisible walls in Valhalla are 1000 times worse than any of the previous AC games. Its mildly infuriating.

• cowboynwo4life
    1 posts

Cannot move wall to get ingot in odin mine hideout I tried so many different thing watched videos to get ingot it shows moving the wall to get it but this wall is frozen in place for some reason

• StenDD
    1 posts

@polkeroo
    thanks mate, that worked for me too... didn‘t even took that long. Just tried to climb the spot where it‘s supposed to be by jumping diagonal from left to right and back over and over again right under the „climbable“ spot. After a while, she just climbed up...

• BlackMead
    2 posts

are you guys ever going to fix this?

• TRUCKWRECK63
    5 posts

In Odin mine hideout there is a moving rectangular block that you have to push to get the wealth on the center pillar with the landing on it. I started pushing it over to the railing and it went slightly sideways and got stuck. Every other block in the game reset after awhile but this one will not reset to be able to get the wealth on the pillar. Does anyone else have this issue?

• Lilt410
    1 posts

The moveable wall became glitched and now won’t move close enough to the rail to be able to reach the loot chest. Can not complete the wealth in the area

• paparouna13
    2 posts

I have problem with one moving scaffold (Odin Mine) at Snotingamscire area the scaffold stuck and i can't move it at any direction...help please

• paparouna13
    2 posts

I have problem with wealth at Odin's Mine at Snotingamscire area. The moving scaffold stuck and i can't move it at any direction. Please help

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

I am trying to get the last wealth piece in the Odin mine hideout. But the rack is stuck at some point and I am unable to move it further. I tried to fast travel, proceed in game and return, but the problem stays the same. Is there any possibility on resetting this location so I can move/do this again?

Thanks for support

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

I would appreciate a reply with a possible solution. This is wat player support has to be about. Tofay I am only missing this piece of wealth to get 100% completion.

Suggested Topics