Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • paparouna13
    2 posts

I have problem with one moving scaffold (Odin Mine) at Snotingamscire area the scaffold stuck and i can't move it at any direction...help please

• paparouna13
    2 posts

I have problem with wealth at Odin's Mine at Snotingamscire area. The moving scaffold stuck and i can't move it at any direction. Please help

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

I am trying to get the last wealth piece in the Odin mine hideout. But the rack is stuck at some point and I am unable to move it further. I tried to fast travel, proceed in game and return, but the problem stays the same. Is there any possibility on resetting this location so I can move/do this again?

Thanks for support

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

I would appreciate a reply with a possible solution. This is wat player support has to be about. Tofay I am only missing this piece of wealth to get 100% completion.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello @FrederikT1992,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? It will help us to understand this issue in more detail and we will be more than happy to investigate.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Eaglebearer73
    5 posts

I figured out how to climb up the pillar, it just requires some patience and a lot of alternating left and right.

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

@ubi-mark

Hello, I made the video, but I receive an error that I do not have the privileges to upload this video.

• FrederikT1992
    4 posts

@ubi-mark

I do not know if you have done something. But after I made the video, I reloaded and suddenly it worked for me. So you van close this topic.

thank you anyway.

• sparksmith49
    1 posts

In case anyone is still having this issue, I managed to get the bookcase "unstuck" by flinging a dead body at it in frustration. Upon tossing said corpse, I noticed the bookshelf move ever so slightly. So I took the body, and hurled it at the side of the shelf from the "stuck" side and... there ya go...

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@sparksmith49

Thanks for sharing your workaround for this. Hopefully this will help others experiencing this issue in the meantime.

Official Response
  • jegranger
    1 posts

@sparksmith49 Best workaround. Worked like a charm.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to collect the wealth in Odin's Mine as the shelf cannot be moved. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

The development team has been investigating this issue further, and intend to release a fix in a future update. We don't yet have a definite ETA for when this update is due to be released. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within the forums in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, you could try the workaround shared by @sparksmith49, as this has helped some players to move the shelves and access the wealth:

In case anyone is still having this issue, I managed to get the bookcase "unstuck" by flinging a dead body at it in frustration. Upon tossing said corpse, I noticed the bookshelf move ever so slightly. So I took the body, and hurled it at the side of the shelf from the "stuck" side and... there ya go...

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics