Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HoodedKeeper
    12 posts

@rantoc The last game had a filter on the map to either show 'all photos', 'my photos', or 'no photos'. It doesn't appear that Valhalla has this option yet. When/if it is added you should see it listed in the controls at the bottom of the map screen. There was never an option to hide spoiler specific ones as far as I'm aware.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged together several threads about being unable to filter out Community Photos in the Misc map settings. This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.0.4. As we have had no new reports that this issue persists, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble when using the map filters, or with the Community Photos feature, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • CookieSenpai
    1 posts

The title pretty much explains my issue, I dont want to see any photos on my map and have tried turning the option on and off to no avail, restarted my game etc, still seeing photos.

• Maxx_thor
    3 posts

@tanhaauser Same here on PS4 pro, this feature is the most annoying and useless feature of all times on a single player campaign. When we disable them in MISC menu drop, means that customers dont want to see them again in the map., but yet they still appear. worst everytime you start the game, the MISC option when miraculously back to enable. Who though this was a good idea need to triple check the feature. Pls fix it quick

• Shdw_Phnx
    16 posts

From the map, pulling up the LEGEND shows 4 categories. The 4th is Misc, and if clicked on is SUPPOSED to toggle between show and hide. However, currently they do not disable or hide any of the items (photos) from showing up on the map.

• headless8
    2 posts

@lamijah
    Yeah, i know, i contacted ubisoft support got two replies asking for info and the was told my case was listed as a complaint and i should look in the forums.
    the only thing i can do to make them disappear; is dislike them and hide them. Which is just as annoying as having them clutter my map uselessly!

• tbdabbholm
    2 posts

I click off the misc. markers in the legend but they still appear on the map. It works with every other legend category like player and story and services, but not misc. the only one I want to always be off. So how do I fix this?

• KItKat1975
    2 posts

I have been trying to report this issue (as the online pop up tells you to) but you can't actually submit the case request with Ubisoft as the submit button is just text on both the mobile & PC website...so friggin usual of ubisoft to stuff it up AGAIN...

• Aiwha85
    1 posts

@wilderdk it never does, it doesn’t in phoenix rising either

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

its supper annoying that you cant turn this off.

This is just another feature in which valhalla is a downgrade from odyssey

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged together several threads about being unable to filter out Community Photos in the Misc map settings. This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.0.4. As we have had no new reports that this issue persists, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble when using the map filters, or with the Community Photos feature, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics