Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pstocco
    Original poster 2 posts

Mission is stuck. Says Gain Access to Mead in pause menu, even after object is in possession. Objectives are completely blank in the upper left hand corner of the screen, no map marker.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone,

I'm here to provide another update with regard to "A Feast to Remember". I am pleased to say that the development team fixed the final reported issue with the quest in TU 1.3.0, which was that there was no available quest objective. If you have downloaded and installed TU 1.3.0, you should find that upon loading your save game, you are now able to proceed with the quest. If interested, you can find the full patch notes here.

If after TU 1.3.0 you still find yourself affected by either of the reported issues - that you cannot progress after the battle with Suttungr, or that there is no quest objective available to you - please provide us with a video that shows the following details outlined previously by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • Your experience of the issue, including any relevant views of your inventory, quest log and map.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience while these issues were investigated and fixed! I'll be marking this thread as resolved now accordingly, but should any of you continue to have issues with this quest, please don't hesitate to let us know! We'll be happy to reopen the investigation if needed! Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • RuckingFobby
    6 posts

@pstocco I'm literally having the same problem

• RuckingFobby
    6 posts

I've tried pretty much everything I can think of. Restarted the game, restarted my xbox, loaded multiple different saves. No matter what happens my quest is frozen at gain access to the Mead. I'm suppose to be following someone but I cant speak and she wont move at all. Please help:/

• RuckingFobby
    6 posts

@ruckingfobby 60+ hours and I have a frozen quest to show for it

• CharlesOdrD
    1 posts

Hello, I'm having trouble with missions that require me to follow NPCs but they never start walking.
    The first time this happened was when Valka got to England and Randvi wouldn't appear to greet her, after 3 restarts it fixed itself, but now I'm in the mission when the Jotun Gunlodr has to take me to he feast hall, but she doesn't walk past the top of the shrine.
    I have tried restarting, going to previous saves, but nothing, so I got out of the dream and finished the game and now this is the only mission left. Is there a way to force an NPC to walk?

• peccoskaify
    14 posts

@ruckingfobby Same on PC they just dont [censored] care anymore.

• peccoskaify
    14 posts

I know you just don't care for your players anymore but I can't proceed with the story, I've made already 5 topics about this quest and I'll sure make more. No objective, Can't proceed.
    FIX!-IT!
    undefined

• phukt1288
    2 posts

I'm also having the same problem is there a work around?

• phukt1288
    2 posts

If you go back to the vault it will start a boss fight. After completing the fight head back to mimirs well for another fight and the mission will progress.

• guest-gwPiB4HJ
    4 posts

Progression block: I have done all the tasks in the Chapter 4 to emtpy the cauldren but nothing is happening.

undefined

• peccoskaify
    14 posts

Hellooo does anyone work here?!

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 92 posts

@peccoskaify Hey! I can assure you we care for our players. I'm sorry to hear that this happening to you.
    Do you have any more information to help to investigate this?
    What happened on the lead up to this?
    Could you share a screenshot of your map and active quests?
    Which platform are you on?

Official Response
  • BOAB_AULD
    4 posts

Don't know about this guy but Luftvina died in a previous quest and I can't begin honor's hubris due to the character laying dead. Xbox

• badhabit11b
    3 posts

@ubit00n Are you all going to fix Honor's Hubris where Lftvina is dead and cannot complete mission?

• RuckingFobby
    6 posts

Progression block at chapter 4. No instruction and a blank quest screen top left. Since the patch didnt fix it, I fear it may be in the game forever. ;-;

• RuckingFobby
    6 posts

@phukt1288 i dont see a fight at the vault

• RuckingFobby
    6 posts

@ruckingfobby guess i wont be fighting the wolf any time soon

• CWRenatoBarreto
    1 posts

I did everything I had to do to empty the cauldron - the archery challenge, the fight and the dive in the mead - but the mead is not empty. I talked to everybody as well. Can't progress in the game because of that. Anyone has a fix to it?

• Fathermadman
    1 posts

@cwrenatobarreto I am having the exact same issue. I opened up a ticket about 15m ago with ubisupport... Hope they can get it fixed.
    Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13497994

undefined

• Squishurface
    6 posts

I’ve done everything I could to empty the cauldron but I’m left with a little bit left. I don’t know what to do do. Anyone else run into this glitch?

Suggested Topics