Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RPGFiend2139
    29 posts

@angrywatt0 happens randomly with various missions, only thing you can do is load a save.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 807 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone,

I'm here to provide another update with regard to "A Feast to Remember". I am pleased to say that the development team fixed the final reported issue with the quest in TU 1.3.0, which was that there was no available quest objective. If you have downloaded and installed TU 1.3.0, you should find that upon loading your save game, you are now able to proceed with the quest. If interested, you can find the full patch notes here.

If after TU 1.3.0 you still find yourself affected by either of the reported issues - that you cannot progress after the battle with Suttungr, or that there is no quest objective available to you - please provide us with a video that shows the following details outlined previously by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • Your experience of the issue, including any relevant views of your inventory, quest log and map.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience while these issues were investigated and fixed! I'll be marking this thread as resolved now accordingly, but should any of you continue to have issues with this quest, please don't hesitate to let us know! We'll be happy to reopen the investigation if needed! Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • Yurixtaka
    9 posts

After winning the fight the quest bugged and wont continue, all of my autosaves and manual save are from after winning the fight. Suttungr is just on his knees repeating his lines but I can't do anything.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@yurixtaka Hello and many thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Would you happen to have a video clip that showcases this error with Suttungr on his knees, repeating the same lines but not triggering the end of the quest? If so, that would be very helpful for the report!

Official Response
  • Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent Yes, I can get a video clip of it. Do I just post a link to it here?

• Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent https://vimeo.com/user96167526/review/490543543/d202539d17
    https://vimeo.com/user96167526/review/490544269/bcb1112ca8

Here are two video clips I took,I couldn't upload them through the post so I posted them as a link

• UbiExcellent

@yurixtaka Thank you so much! When I click on both links, they take me to a page that says "Sorry, we couldn’t find that page". Do you encounter the same error when you click on them? I might need to request these video links be uploaded as YouTube links if you do not run into this error, since those usually work for us. My apologies for the difficulties caused!

Official Response
  • Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent okay I will upload them to YouTube, I will post the links in about an hour. Thank you!

• UbiExcellent

@yurixtaka Awesome, I greatly appreciate you doing that!

Official Response
  • Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent okay I uploaded it to YouTube here are the links, sorry for the delay

• missmiryss
    1 posts

Hi! I just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem!

So I played through all of the main quest in Jotunheim and eventually got to the boss battle. I tried a few times to beat it but my power level was just too low so I had to get out of it. When given the option to reload a previous save file I hit the “main menu” option on accident, so it loaded me back up to Valhalla’s main menu.

Now I’m ready to try again but whenever I go into Jotunheim the main quest is nowhere to be found. I can click in in my “quests” menu but it doesn’t add the quest to the upper left corner. There’s no quest description, the marker is nowhere on the map, and I can’t find it by running around or using the raven either. It just says “Gain Access to the Mead” without any “mini quest” underneath it.

I’ve tried turning the Xbox on and off, resetting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and nothing works. I know some people recommend loading up an old save file but I would lose close to 20 hours of gameplay. I’m assuming this is something that will have to be patched or I’ll never get to finish it 😞

• Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent I unfortunately am still having this issue.

• UbiExcellent

@yurixtaka Apologies for the delay and for the continued inconvenience caused by this issue during "A Feast to Remember". I've shared the video clips you posted with our dedicated teams so we can look into this further. As soon as updates have been made available, we'll do our best to post them here as well as on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • Yurixtaka
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent okay thank you!

• sergia_zveli
    1 posts

same for me on xbox one. any fix?

• creads82
    1 posts

Whilst delivering my speach in the feast hall, my xbox shut down due to a power outage just as I had chosen the line for everyone to drink. Once I loaded back in, the quest tells me to gain access to the mead, however there are no NPC's to interact with.

Gunlodr is standing outside the entrance to the grotto and Suttunger is standing in front of his throne within the feast hall but I am unable to interact with them in any way.

I have attempted to complete the 2 other mysteries i have left in Jotunheim. Firstly, I cannot interact with the standing stones and in the 2nd mystery (the puppeteer) the hunter within the house continues to attack even once defeated; rather than being able to talk with him to receive the key, he continues to stand up and attack.

Is there anyway other than reloading an earlier save file to restart a mission? As I have continued on the main story missions in the hope this issue would resolve over time, however it hasn't.

• Wicked838
    1 posts

When its time for the Feast to Remember quest Gunlodr just stands there. I go to the feast hall by myself but there is nothing to do and Suttunger is just standing by his throne.

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

@wicked838 I had something similar there but can’t remember how I proceeded - but it was not a breaker. Often it’s not obvious what to do next in this game. Try googling too. e.g.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/A_Feast_to_Remember

• Quor321
    232 posts

Oh!!! That drama queen itch! Can't wait to @#$&#!

• Faraun2012
    1 posts

There is a problem with triggering the quest. Gunlodr stands outside the grotto and doesn´t move anyway. As i was walking outside with her, i got a "blue screen" (PS4). After that, i can not finish Jotunheim. So i finished the main story and waiting for some fix....

• tuckerino
    1 posts

I am having an issue in “A Feast to Remember” where the objective says to empty the cauldron. The bar for the Mead in the Cauldron is completely empty, and I cannot talk to anyone else. I have already done the fighting, the archery, the riddles, and jumped into the big barrel. Am I missing something else I am supposed to do? Or is this just a glitch that needs to be worked on?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics