Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

@sloromiro I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Could you please provide a video of the issue. In the video can you show the map, your quest log screen and then show that you are unable to progress with the quest.

Official Response
  • Sloromiro
    3 posts

@ubi-keo

hopefully this helps?

• Ubi-Keo

@sloromiro Thanks for the video.

To confirm when you encountered this issue did you leave Jotenheim to complete other quests in England then return back to Jotenheim? If not are you able to load an earlier save before you started the quest 'A Feast To Remember' and try doing it again?

Official Response
  • Sloromiro
    3 posts

@ubi-keo yes. I’ve been working on other quests in England ever since. I haven’t tried going back to the save before I encountered the problem because it has been a month or so ago and I’d lose a lot of what I have already completed.

• Ubi-Keo

@sloromiro Thanks for confirming this. I have reported this to the development team to investigate.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • amhayzin
    3 posts

I still can't complete the main game all this time after launch!
    I have a glitch in A feast to remember where suttungr is stuck on his KNEES! Nothing I do fixes this and the ice wall is still surrounding him even if I fast travel.
    I refuse to buy any more DLC until I can complete the main game.
    All this time after launch is a disgrace.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 352 posts

Hello @amhayzin,

Sorry to hear about this issue you've experienced with the quest "A Feast to Remember". I'm able to see the development team is working on this for a later patch, but I would recommend keeping a lookout on the news and announcements for future information.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together several threads about being unable to progress in "A Feast to Remember" into a single Megathread. Creating one thread about an issue helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

I would like to provide you all with a status update regarding the current investigations with "A Feast to Remember:"

• Unable to progress as there is no quest objective
      • Comments: The development team have been investigating this issue further, and at this time require no additional videos or save files. Once we have any new updates to share, they will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.
    • Unable to progress after the battle with Suttungr
      • Comments: The development team intend to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. Once we have more information, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

If you are encountering a different issue in "A Feast to Remember," please don't hesitate to share your report with us within this thread. Please include a detailed description of the issue you're encountering, and if possible a video, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "A Feast to Remember" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The team are deploying a fix for the following issue:
    Unable to progress after the battle with Suttungr

If you are still encountering issues with "A Feast to Remember" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

I would like to provide you all with a status update regarding the current investigations with "A Feast to Remember:"

• Unable to progress as there is no quest objective
      • Comments: The development team have been investigating this issue further, and plan to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. Once we have any new updates to share, they will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey everyone,

I'm here to provide another update with regard to "A Feast to Remember". I am pleased to say that the development team fixed the final reported issue with the quest in TU 1.3.0, which was that there was no available quest objective. If you have downloaded and installed TU 1.3.0, you should find that upon loading your save game, you are now able to proceed with the quest. If interested, you can find the full patch notes here.

If after TU 1.3.0 you still find yourself affected by either of the reported issues - that you cannot progress after the battle with Suttungr, or that there is no quest objective available to you - please provide us with a video that shows the following details outlined previously by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • Your experience of the issue, including any relevant views of your inventory, quest log and map.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience while these issues were investigated and fixed! I'll be marking this thread as resolved now accordingly, but should any of you continue to have issues with this quest, please don't hesitate to let us know! We'll be happy to reopen the investigation if needed! Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • amhayzin
    3 posts

This issue isn't Resolved

After the update the original fault on this thread where Suttungr is stuck on his knees inside an Ice arena and keeps on repeating the same lines, a Nd you cannot interact or hit him is not solved.
    Could we please have an update???
    I really want to play the wrath of the druids and siege of Paris but I won't til the main game is complete.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1575 posts

Hello @amhayzin,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, showing your current game version and experience of the issue, including any relevant views of your inventory, quest log, and map, so we can pass it along to the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • amhayzin
    3 posts

Hi, I am on Xbox One and I have no idea how to take a video of this fault I have tried recording but it only shows a few seconds.
    Can you advise me on how exactly to record and I will gladly upload!
    Now I have wrath of the druids and the patient expansion I need to play!
    Still not finished the main game cos of this fault.
    Every update includes patch notes correcting the original game, I mean cmon. Does this happen in a Rockstar game? Nope More time needs spending on these games before release.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @amhayzin - thanks for getting back to us. 🙂

This guide from Microsoft might help you to capture a short clip for us, which can then be shared either to a linked social media platform or the Xbox hub itself.

The issue you are describing with the fight with Suttungr not registering as completed was closed as resolved by the development team as of TU 1.3.0, so we will need a video to reopen the investigation. Thank you in advance for providing one, if you are able to do so! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics