Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • RuckingFobby
    6 posts

@ruckingfobby guess i wont be fighting the wolf any time soon

• CWRenatoBarreto
    1 posts

I did everything I had to do to empty the cauldron - the archery challenge, the fight and the dive in the mead - but the mead is not empty. I talked to everybody as well. Can't progress in the game because of that. Anyone has a fix to it?

• Fathermadman
    1 posts

@cwrenatobarreto I am having the exact same issue. I opened up a ticket about 15m ago with ubisupport... Hope they can get it fixed.
    Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13497994

undefined

• Squishurface
    6 posts

I’ve done everything I could to empty the cauldron but I’m left with a little bit left. I don’t know what to do do. Anyone else run into this glitch?

• Squishurface
    6 posts

I think I got a big for this mission. I’ve done everything I could to empty the cauldron but I’m still left with a small bit.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi guest-agGBHNuF! My apologies for the difficulties caused by this issue you've encountered in "A Feast to Remember". Are you able to send over a video clip showcasing that all of the minigames have been completed in order to empty the cauldron? 

Official Response
  • Squishurface
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent how can I do that?

• Squishurface
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent I’ve done the fight with the old lady, the drunk archery, and returned the harp back to the musician. Am I missing something else?

• Griff2502
    4 posts

When I try to start the conversation with the daughter nothing happens, if I go the pause screen I just hit an infinite loader. When I walk around the game freezes and I have to reboot the game. This has been happening over and over for the past 2 hours. This area is is broken.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@squishurface If you're able to take a video showing that all three quest markers are no longer available but there's still mead in the cauldron, then upload the clip to a streaming site such as YouTube and share the video link here, that would be best! It sounds like you have indeed encountered a bug, so this footage should only help in our investigation of the issue. 😊

Official Response
  • UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@griff2502 Hey!
    Do you have a screenshot of your map? active quests and a video of this happening for you please?

Official Response
  • wynder
    2 posts

Experiencing the same issue... Fought the old lady, returned the harp, answered the riddles, and completed the archery contest. I took a drink out of one of the drink vats which reduced the bar a tiny bit, but I'm left with a little sliver and can't complete the quest!

• wynder
    2 posts
  • Squishurface
    6 posts
  • homesick008
    3 posts

Same issue for me but I also am unable to use any of my weapons now too. 👍🏻

• m1au
    45 posts

the solution is literally on your screen. there's another way into the kitchen, where you can get rid of the last bit of mead..

• Squishurface
    6 posts

@m1au I’ve walked around looking???

• m1au
    45 posts
  • anGryWatt0
    1 posts

no way to empty the caldron. There is no feast. And no way to restart the mission.
    anyone else experiencing this?

• RPGFiend2139
    29 posts

@angrywatt0 happens randomly with various missions, only thing you can do is load a save.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics