Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• K0LLEGAHDERBOSS
    Original poster 1 posts

I have a problem where I completed the Sudwella monastery raid but I can still see the symbol on the map. I've gone there multiple times to check if I forgot anything but the raid symbol just wont go away.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• grujson
    2 posts

So i started a raid in this Beodoricsworth settlement right after i finished the berserker quest part that was happening inside of it and i quick selected start raid while on foot. I also collected all the wealth collectibles but didnt recieve raid completed notification and the raid marker on map still exists. Is this intended so it can be removed during some quest or is it bugged, and if yes, how can i complete it? I tried reloading the saves, fast travelling in and out of the settlement and starting a raid over and over again.

• Luminox94
    4 posts

@grujson Same thing happened to me. I started the raid on foot. Completed it with all the loot. But it never disapeared from my map and i can't "complete" it again since there is no more loot to get

• caelystrae
    1 posts

Some hours ago, I raided Flaneburg Priory. I looted all of the Wealth items in the area, as I alwayd do, and went on my way. Eurviscire is marked as complete on my map, too... but Flaneburg Priory still appears on the map as a raidable location. I have gone back to it, and raided it again, made sure I got all chests, and not just the wealth, and still it is not marked as complete. At this point, I'm about 12hrs of gameplay removed from that raid, so just going back would be frustrating. Any reason why this may have happened/fix? Could it be tied to the game's delay in marking things complete (by up to one minute in my experience)?

Please advise. I've 100%d every Assassin's Creed game so far, and will do this one, but the bugs are the worst I've seen since Unity, and replaying the game up to this point would be a real pain in the [censored].

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@K0LLEGAHDERBOSS Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

When you completed the Raid, did it give you the pop-up stating it was complete?

Could you provide us a screenshot of it on the map?

Official Response
  • docfargo
    1 posts

I've not seen this issue raised yet (specifically nor generically).
    I raided Elmet monastery and collected all the loot (i.e. there are no more barrels showing). The raid completed message definitely came up (it's hard to miss) but the monastery still shows as available to raid on the map. FWIW I think I fast traveled out but I don't think that affected any other raids.
    Now, If I raid Elmet again, we go through the motions, but there's no loot and the occupants appear to be brigands or bandits rather than soldiers.
    Sounds like a consistency check needed there?

• guest-SHmHgbyF
    2 posts

Sudwella monastery raid won't leave map or say cleared. All enemies are defeated and no loot remains.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

Try saving at or outside the monastery and restarting your system. Boot game back up and load that save you just made. See if that helps.

• dosgatos
    4 posts

Although there is no wealth to loot, or people to kill the “raid complete” never appears and the red icon never leaves my map.

• chewbaccasteel
    1 posts

I have raided cicestre abbey collected all loot and killed everyone killable and it still wont complete the raid

Can someone please help

• imogengracex
    5 posts

yep I have this bug too along with a host of many others. Such a shame.

• gn0m388
    2 posts

It won't even let me do the raid. From the river it doesn't show raid option. When I go into the town, it lets me start it but none of my people show up so I can't open doors or raid chests.

• racemany2k
    1 posts

I had one monastery left, Brimeclif, and after getting all the raw materials chest the raid never completed. I tried redoing it and taking out all the soldiers but nothing. Now I’m stuck with one left and cannot get the achievements..

• llukedavies
    2 posts

After completing a raid at meldeburne, the red icon still remains even after looting all chests.

• samsunshine
    1 posts

I looted everything and killed all enemies and the raid won’t complete. I tried starting the raid from all apparent entrances to the area, just letting it sit there for a bit, and fast traveled around again to restart but nothing can progress it. Any fixes for this?

• cexlo
    8 posts

@ubi-baron
    Same problem here.
    Raid symbol still on the map even if the region has been completed (no more wealth to be collected). See the screenshot of the map (it is in Italian language but well clear).
    What is strange the enemy carrying the wealth is reappearing every time I'm starting a new raid at the monastery and he is actually carrying a new wealth which can be collected.
    I don't remember if the raid finishing popped up but at this point I guess not.
    undefined

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@cexlo73 Excellent, thank you for providing that.

We have reported this issue to the team, and it's being looked into. We'll pass on your Screenshot to help us with that investigation.

Official Response
  • AnimalAl137
    3 posts

I successfully raided St Albanes and took all the gold, but the raid marker hasn't turned off. Is this an issue, is there an achievement that can't be made due to this raid marker still showing?

• MiniChaps1
    1 posts

I am unable to complete my raid in Medeshamstede Abby. i have reloaded as well as quick traveled and this has not fixed the issue. i also lost 1/2 an hrs worth of play due to an unreason as well as the subsequent saves with it as well. those saves included me completing Medeshamstede Abby as well as upgrading my settlement and quick traveling back to the ravens nest to the north of the abbey.

• leovcara
    1 posts

So, I finished the raid on Elmet monastery in Eurvicsire, I also finished all raids on the game, but this one doesn't count as completed, look at my map, there is the raid, but all wealths collected, I'm like 40 hours past this raid on my save, is there anyway I could make this raid count ? thanks for assistance.undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics