Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yell0w8it
    3 posts

Hello,

I've collected all the big chests/wealth in the abbey and killed all the enemies, however the raid will not finish (icon stays on the map and no raid completed message).

Traveling back there and re-doing the raid seems to do nothing, as all the wealth has been collected, I guess I can't re-complete the raid?

Not sure if this affects completion or not, haven't seen anyone encounter this issue yet, so wanted to check if there is anything I can do.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@yell0w8it

Hi there.

So we can investigate this further for you would you be able to also provide images or even better video of the issue please? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Yell0w8it
    3 posts

@ubi-orion Sorry for the late response, but the image is exactly the same as @Chanm4nder .

undefined

• KingViking69
    1 posts

Same for me, the chest on the left will not open on PS4.

• llukedavies
    2 posts

No, they don't seem to be fixing it.

• Gy2fly4u85
    7 posts

@kittykb i know the struggle, or lack there of. I literally ran in front of every soldier on the area without any alert or fight back. She thing happened in the Grendel quest, I assassinated Grendel and when I got to his mother, she didn't fight. This damned game is so buggy i can almost not handle it anymore.

• dazerker
    3 posts

I’ve looted every chest in the sudwella monastery and killed every enemy but the raid is still appearing on my map and won’t complete. You can only unlock settlement level 6 after finishing every raid which I cannot do. I’ve had other people say they’re having the same issue on Twitter. Please get this fixed

thanks again guys!

• Yell0w8it
    3 posts

@Ubi-Orion Any update?

• hibiitt
    2 posts

Hello I see this same issue with sudwella monastery. The raid is completed but icon remains. This is on xbox one.

• cexlo
    8 posts

@ubi-baron

any news on this issue?
    I see many players are experincing it.
    Updates 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 didn't fix it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics