Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FloopyBot
    Original poster 1 posts

stuck trying to open the loot chest as non of the ai willing to come help they just come close to u and uturn away ..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo420
    1 posts

Can’t complete raid because I can’t open the 2 person chests. The raiders just run around and don’t help. Kinda game breaking lol. I would expect this from Bethesda

• CuAnnan
    3 posts

I understand that you were trying to say "Hey, look, nobody can do this alone, because vikings were a cohesive social unit".
    But, because the guys won't actually join you and open the chest. They just kinda stand there and look at you. What you end up saying is "Hey, look, nobody can do this"
    Remove the requirement for help. Just let people open the god damned chests.

• j4y10123
    2 posts

Npc won't help open chests during raids. When I try to to go open it instead of helping they just come into the room and run around in circles. I tried walking out of the room and eveything but it doesn't work.

• Natfire
    3 posts

@j4y10123

I had something similar happen. For me I assumed it was because there was a NPC who was trying to help but not doing much so everytime I tried to open the chest another raider came and went.

To get around this I went for the other chests in the location and came back to that one last. By the time I got there the NPC that was stuck was waiting on me to help open the chest.

The only alternative I can think of would be to reload the game from a recent save (such as autosave).

• j4y10123
    2 posts

@natfire Thanks for the advice. Yea I tried doing every other chest first and killed all the enemies and it still didnt work. I just went back to the ship saved and relaunched the whole game and it fixed it. Also when the bug did happen I was also not able to do any light attacks which I thought was weird maybe my game freaked out or something Idk its fine now though.

• FieserMoep
    19 posts

AI wont help opening golden Chest during Raid. They just come and then go away. Not helping as intended.

• csahendriks
    19 posts

Seconding this. I have 5 raiders just running around like headless chickens while Eivor keeps trying to push the chest open. It's not just chests -- they sometimes refuse to open doors, too. Heck, sometimes the "force door" prompt doesn't even appear. And it's not just one raid, this has happened multiple times now. I don't have a consistent workaround; sometimes they'll just start working after a while, sometimes I'm forced to reload a save and try again. Very frustrating, please fix ASAP.

• LM0101998
    14 posts

Hi,
    While raiding one of the locations, my clan members won`t help open one of the chests...
    They just stand or run around...

undefined

• loZdawG27
    1 posts

Trying to open a chest during a raid at Isle of Ely Monastery, but all the crew are just running around celebrating our victory behind me not coming into the room to help open it, the last chest. We haven't finished yet guyzzzz 🙄

• iAmBadLoveMe
    1 posts

@cuannan Have you found a way to fix this as it's the last chest in this raid and I can't open it alone but the raiders walk into the room look at me then walk away

• Ashiyuki
    5 posts

There is a bug during the raid, where I can't open one of the gold chests, inside a building, because no one wants to come in and help me with it, they just get close, then they leave, running around the place.

undefined

They must be scared of something 😜

Included in the pic, is showing where they stop and won't go any further.

• ArdeaKaiser
    4 posts

@ashiyuki I have the same bug. One of my crew mate is helping me but the chest won't open anyway.

• Ashiyuki
    5 posts

@ashiyuki Never mind, I went down to get a Book of Knowledge and as I was returning back to this place, I saw an exclamation point, that someone needed help with it.

It fixed itself.

• FieserMoep
    19 posts

@csahendriks My only pseudo-work around has been going for some distance and then returning. It feels like one AI companion gets the order but then is stuck. Any other companion that then comes around notices that you are already supposed to get help and leaves as a result.

• Psyozide
    1 posts

Hey!
    I am at PC, Ubisoft Connect. Latest Version on Nov.11.

When it comes to looting a chest in a Monastery my fellow vikings are just looking into the room but no one helps me opening it, it seems they cant enter the room - unable to clear the Monastery.
    See screenshots for location.

undefined

undefined

• MLGBlackbeard
    5 posts

When trying to open a cargo chest in the Saint Albanes Abbey, my fellow raiders will not help me remove the cover, therefore, I cannot complete the raid.

• mrbang01x
    1 posts

When opening the large raid chests or breaking down doors that call a crew member to assist sometimes a few npcs will show up but not help which leaves you sitting there mid action. Most of the time (80%) just exiting and redoing the action works but sometimes I've had to leave the immediate area and return to get the npcs to assist.

• peoplecanfly_1
    1 posts

Happened to me as well. Exactly the same room, on exactly the same quest.

Fixed by running to the other side of the monastery and back.

• JustaGabe01
    1 posts

Okay, so my problem was on Isle of Ely Monastery raid. In one of the buildings, I tried to open one of the chests, but my allies would only get as far as the door to enter the room before turning around and running off. I can't open it without their help. I have noticed that Dag was nowhere to be found if that would affect it somehow. [I managed to fix it by loading a previous save]

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics