Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheExpCoffee
    16 posts

@boo-yah1907

Indeed it is.

• reyrod01
    6 posts

@ghostagent14 I think they're awful. I play as an Assassin, so I earned gold in the Raven trials at three shrines (not sure how many there are), but the Bear and Wolf trials I have ZERO interest in. And what's our final reward for opening the door? More armor? More weapons? I have no idea, but I already have a crap ton of those useless pieces of junk. I don't need/want anymore. At this point, I'm just waiting for the new game to come out, whenever that's gonna be.

• GhostAgent14
    67 posts

You know, everyone, I was thinking that the Summer Solstice will take place this Sunday, June 20th. I can't help but think that a festival in the game celebrating that would have been so much more in the spirit of AC Valhalla than these utterly ridiculous mastery challenges. I'm beginning to think that they should be renamed to misery challenges!! But seriously, I just really feel that Ubisoft dropped the ball with this aspect of the new update. And I'm someone who almost always sees the glass half full and have only good things to say about AC Valhalla, but this part of the update is just a huge letdown.

• Superfly_Boss
    69 posts

Somebody who managed to complete this should just let us know what's behind the door. I am pretty much done.

• FR2k707
    13 posts

Patch the challenges, do something, Ubisoft. They are only FRUSTRATING at this point... I can't stand this any longer... 😞

• ElMadre1
    81 posts

@legatehawk I'm so annoyed that they added a trophy for this, after I was already at 100%. It would be one thing if we just needed to grind to buy all the available gear, but this is brutal if your a completionist.

• Garbo3
    Original poster 648 posts

@elmadre1 yes,totally agree.

• Syrjaelae86
    16 posts

@ghostagent14 Agreed. I'll only be doing them until I get gold for Skadis Blade and enough stuff for the quest and maybe until I'll get all the stuff and then never touch them again. Stealth ones are broken because stealth is broken and bow ones are pain to do with a controller.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

Done. No spoilers but dont try to go gold on the odin mine hiddeout wolf challenge. Because now, for sure i can say that it is broken. Every other challenge from every other shrine is gold. But that one is only silver.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics