Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• password1234xxx
    Original poster 17 posts

You want to see the Ubisoft Live Steam Event, but you don't know where a link is?
    You just came here hoping, to find something in this forum?

[Livesteam at Youtube from Ubisoft]

😉

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• davidtsmith333
    42 posts

@password1234xxx I was looking to find a source via which I can view the live stream and just found this thread with a video link for the event. I'm interested in not only viewing the event but also to benefit from whatever rewards as a result of watching as mentioned for watching the event/ conferance. On another thread I saw you have to watch on Twitter but I don't have Twitter nor a Twitter account (nor want to have one).

What I want to find out is once I am logged in here and click on the video livestream link or its associated Youtube link on post #1 would that suffice and by so doing Ubisoft would know that I am watching or have watched the livestream and would also benefit from the rewards?

• password1234xxx
    Original poster 17 posts
    @password1234xxx I was looking to find a source via which I can view the live stream and just found this thread with a video link for the event. I'm interested in not only viewing the event but also to benefit from whatever rewards as a result of watching as mentioned for watching the event/ conferance. On another thread I saw you have to watch on Twitter but I don't have Twitter nor a Twitter account (nor want to have one).

What I want to find out is once I am logged in here and click on the video livestream link or its associated Youtube link on post #1 would that suffice and by so doing Ubisoft would know that I am watching or have watched the livestream and would also benefit from the rewards?

I don't know anything about a reward for watching Ubisoft Forward. Sadly, I can't answer your question. I am just interessted in the shown things at Ubisoft Forward - especially Assassin's Creed and Far Cry.

ps Sry the missing R in the title 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics