Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 44 posts

Everytime I go to use photo mode and try to use the effects the whole ui disappears and there is no way to get it back.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 517 posts

Sorry to hear you are having this problem with the effects in Photo Mode, @iTzI3OBBY. Would you be able to possibly share some screenshots or video clips of the behavior you are seeing when using Photo Mode?

Official Response
  • iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 44 posts

@ubi-smash is there a way I can use the Xbox app on my phone to post the clip on here?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

The best way to send us a video is to upload it to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, @iTzI3OBBY. Are you able to upload the video to a sharing platform and share a link to the video within this thread for us?

Just to check, when you're in photo mode, does this issue occur after pressing the down arrow on the d-pad?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 44 posts

@ubi-borealis that's exactly the issue. When I press d-pad down the ui disappears.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Thanks for confirming that for me, @iTzI3OBBY! I can see that the development team are aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating this further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation at this stage. Any new updates will be shared in the News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend keeping an eye out there for future updates 🙂

Official Response
  • iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 44 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you for helping! 👊

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @iTzI3OBBY,

Thank you for the update! No worries, our team is always happy to assist!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics