ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UselessAqua
    Original poster 1 posts

Small notice: I am a PC player.

The map:
    If you tried to use the map filters you might saw that Ubisoft for whatever reason thought it would be a great idea to group stuff together. So you can't filter for specific things like only showing "gear" or "ingot" icons. Also, the small chest that contains upgrade materials like leather and iron is only shown on the map if you zoom all the way in. So it is very easy to miss them.
    What I suggest is that you can use filters individually as well as see everything on every zoom level. Also, I would like to see a stepless zoom.

Ability Menu:
    The one thing I don't like is that similar abilities are not grouped together like all the strikes and range strikes also they should have the same spot on their menus. Or just let players organize the layout themselves.

Skills Menu:
    Again stepless zoom and please let us zoom out farther. Also, a search function for specific nodes would be great, just like GGG did it in Path of Exile, so that I don't have to look at every node and search for melee damage or set Boni. Furthermore, if you hover over a node while being zoomed out all the way you can't spend them on the small ones but you can on the big, so my idea here, when hovering over a small one it gets a bit bigger and tells you what it is and then you can distribute them like normal. Another thing that bugs me, can you make that if you have all nodes from one of those groups the symbol behind it shines a bit brighter and has thicker lines so that it is easier to see that you have all the nodes there?

Inventory (bag):
    please just make runes stack like everything else. and about collectibles, why are keys collectibles? should they not "disappear" after they served their purpose? Same with quest items, remove them from the inventory and add them as a trophy to your room same with the saga of Rigsogur. Also, it would be a lot easier and faster if the fish's location could be added to the map instead of having to open the inventory every time you want to see where a specific fish is.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics