Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 942 posts

Has anyone found Ullr's Bow?
    It was mentioned in TU 1.2.2. changelog and it's bothering me ever since...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• plochol
    23 posts

@bielik01 You mean Isu bow? Yeah, I have it, it's in Northumbria, on small island on the lake, You need to hit the rock in there with Excalibur at sunset.

Here's a vid if You need more help 😉

Edit: This one's called Noden's Arc it seems, sorry, my bad.

• bielik01

@plochol yeah, I know about Noden's Arc and I already got it, but Ullr's Bow is still a mystery

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @bielik01,

Thanks for reaching out!

After checking this for you, I can see that this issue has been addressed in update 1.2.2. You can find the confirmation here.

I hope it helps and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PS: I moved this thread to the Player Support section for better visibility.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-mark but which issue? I don't even know anything about the bow in question

• Kennyannydenny
    145 posts

No idea why they would mention that as there is no Ullr's Bow ingame, or it is a hidden isu weapon not yet found.

• bielik01

@Ubi-Borealis, you wrote:

Ullr's bow is not yet available in-game. I would recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for more information about this weapon 👀

So when it gets available?

• SpirantCrayon22
    621 posts

@bielik01

The Antler Bow from the Ullr set in the store has a perk to increase damage, I suppose it might be that bow.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

I've reached out to the development team, who have confirmed that the Antler Bow from the Ullr set is indeed the Ullr's bow mentioned in the TU 1.2.2 patch notes. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by the change of names!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics