Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BanoklesEntreri
    Original poster 6 posts

Constant crashes on this game only at random points and very regular.

I have a decent PC which more than supports this game in Ultra settings.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  3.60 GHz
    32.0 GB installed RAM
    Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080.

I have tried all suggested fixes on the internet.
    Reinstalled the game.
    Verified files.
    No issues with computer Hard drive or overheating.
    Low settings.
    clear cache files - this sometimes gives me up to an hour of gameplay.
    cleared virtual memory.
    everything/drivers are updated.

I purchased the full package with all future expansions when this game was released, it worked really well then, came back to the game a week ago and this is relentless, its completely random when it happens. The game will suddenly freeze for a few seconds, sound remains, then crash to desktop, however, then it will sync save files to the cloud and display the crash reporting, you likely have well over 100 crash reports from me now.

I have read that there was a hotfix 1.2.0.1 deployed on March 26. Did this actually fix anything?

I know for certain it is not my PC, every other game works perfectly on ultra settings, only experiencing the issue with this game.

Is anyone else getting this still?

Any fix available which actually works?

Are there any upcoming patches that will address this?

Thank you for you time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @BanoklesEntreri,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

As the new update has been deployed today, can you please make sure that your game is fully updated? The patch improved stability and performance across all platforms.

Additionally, can you please try the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? It will help to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

If the issue persists, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:

Our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • BanoklesEntreri
    Original poster 6 posts

Fingers crossed today's patch works. But i will look at suggested and get in contact if it persists.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @banoklesentreri,

No worries! If you're still experiencing crashes, feel free to get in touch with our team and they will be more than happy to assist!

Official Response

Suggested Topics