Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• antibiotic90
    2 posts

Have the same issue, please fix it asap. I can share dxdiag and msinfo via PM or sth like that

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

The development team released a hot fix in TU 1.2.2.1 to address some lingering crashing issues following TU 1.2.2.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

We know that there can be several causes behind crashes in-game, and understand that some of you may still be encountering issues with crashes whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. If you are encountering crashing in-game, we would encourage you first to try some basic troubleshooting steps for your platform. These help to tackle common causes behind crashes:

If you're still encountering crashes after trying these troubleshooting steps, please can you open a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website. This will allow our team to collect more information about your system, and help us to troubleshoot further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• A copy of your MSinfo, DxDiag and launcher logs (PC only).
    • All troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, including those on the linked troubleshooting guides.
    • Any error messages or pop-ups you may be receiving.
    • If the crashes occur when you carry out specific actions, such as starting a quest, fast travelling or interacting with NPCs.
    • When these crashes first started (such as after a game update, a system update, or upon installing the game for the first time).

All of this information is helpful for our team to carry out further investigation on what may potentially causing your game to crash.

@Eman882 - As the stutters you are encountering in-game are different to the issue being investigated within this thread, I would recommend opening up a new thread with your findings. This will help us to investigate the issue you're encountering separately, without going off-topic within this thread.

@ChuckKatse - If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the all of the troubleshooting steps for PC linked above. If you continue to experience crashes and freezing in-game, please can you open up a support ticket so our team can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • jmr_carvalho
    5 posts

I get consecutive crashes when raiding the monastery of Meldeburne, and noticed that most commonly happened while opening the cells of the prisoners.

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

@jmr_carvalho is your game loading normally?

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@ubi-mark I can't play the game for 5 DAYSSS !!!!I bought it for 100+ dollars, so i'll demand compensation if it is possible

• valezza
    5 posts

Thanks god, Im not the only one with this problem (cant load save files with 110 hours of played time made before patch) I thought I personally somehow screwed the gamefiles. Also Russian region. And since it's mostly our region's problem, Im not sure they will bother to fix it soon. Get ready to wait a month or so, I guess. When does the next dlc comes out? There you go.

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@valezza I can't even imagine what will i do if i have to start the game from the BEGINNING

• MediAsylum
    4 posts

It's odd, but today I was able to finish 2 daily and a weekly quests along with first river raid quest without crashing.
    The only thing I did change was deleting game config file
    (%userprofile%\Documents\Assassin's Creed Valhalla\ACValhalla.ini)
    Need to test if this in a coincidence or not.

• gleb999gurbatov
    8 posts

@darthsda I am ready to support you. Could we have a conversation?

• gleb999gurbatov
    8 posts

@Ubi-Mark how long should we wait? Why Ubisoft couldn't partly roll back the 1.2.2?

• HolyFireRR
    3 posts

@mediasylum Think it's a coicidence. I've deleted this ini file, and game keeps crashing on loading.

• jmr_carvalho
    5 posts

@collaiderkv Yes, the game loads normally. I've left the Meldeburne area and it stopped crashing. However, the crash is serious because it restarts the computer.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@ubiqub3 When is AC Valhalla going to get a fix for crashes while loading saves after 1.2.2 update?

• gornor_5
    1 posts

Hello, I have one request to Ubisoft, fix this bug already, you have already found a problem is it really so difficult to just fix the main problem with entering the game first, we just stupidly do not have time to get the skadi blade. After all, after all, we paid money for the product, and it does not work now, that's how to understand it???????????????????????

• TRever-.
    5 posts

The problem has not been solved yet? Nightmare 😨

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

The saved game from June 3 is loaded, from 15 June everything crashes.
    But I would not want to go through 15 hours of the game first ...

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@jergs_play The same question

• Snegovikrzn
    2 posts

On Ps4, changing the language to English helps. But it's very inconvenient to play! Resolve the problem as soon as possible

• Soriddo__Suneku
    1 posts

@jergs_play they do not care. there are a couple of days left until the end of the event, but we cannot enter the game.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@soriddo__suneku Nice event, where half of the players are just not involved.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@nikita_schur All that support told me was: "We are working on solving this issue. Please, wait and check our forum for updates". I was trying to get the info about any compensation - they just ignored it and said the same words : "We are sorry, wait and check forums". That's awful.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics