Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@ubiqub3 When is AC Valhalla going to get a fix for crashes while loading saves after 1.2.2 update?

• gornor_5
    1 posts

Hello, I have one request to Ubisoft, fix this bug already, you have already found a problem is it really so difficult to just fix the main problem with entering the game first, we just stupidly do not have time to get the skadi blade. After all, after all, we paid money for the product, and it does not work now, that's how to understand it???????????????????????

• TRever-.
    5 posts

The problem has not been solved yet? Nightmare 😨

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

The saved game from June 3 is loaded, from 15 June everything crashes.
    But I would not want to go through 15 hours of the game first ...

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@jergs_play The same question

• Snegovikrzn
    2 posts

On Ps4, changing the language to English helps. But it's very inconvenient to play! Resolve the problem as soon as possible

• Soriddo__Suneku
    1 posts

@jergs_play they do not care. there are a couple of days left until the end of the event, but we cannot enter the game.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@soriddo__suneku Nice event, where half of the players are just not involved.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@nikita_schur All that support told me was: "We are working on solving this issue. Please, wait and check our forum for updates". I was trying to get the info about any compensation - they just ignored it and said the same words : "We are sorry, wait and check forums". That's awful.

• KAcidi.
    1 posts

Same here. Cant load game or press "Continue"
    Game crashing after few minutes of loading screen
    PC with win 10 and latest drivers
    Alredy reinstall game comlitely

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@snegovikrzn I am russian, so i can't change the language((( But if i could, i would change

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

PC. Same problem. Support says : "Wait, we are working on it". I don't want to WAIT FOR THE PRODUCT I`VE PAID FOR, UBISOFT. Who is going for the refund? I think in 1 day I am.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@darthsda Totally agree and support.

• Samrinho
    5 posts

getting crashes left and right here. so far over six ctd in less than an hour.

• DarthSDA
    5 posts

@gleb999gurbatov @Jergs_Play

Dear players, lawyers are currently reviewing the in-game agreement and other documents for further planning. So far, they help me free of charge. Thank you for your feedback and willingness to contribute. As soon as the lawyers study the materials, I will tell you about the suggested actions.

• Snegovikrzn
    2 posts

@nikita_schur why can't you change the language? I did it in Settings - Interface

• Motysupra
    4 posts

Crushes upon loading save game, verifying files didn't help. Happened immediately after update 1.2.2 I have many saves an the only one that works is 20 hours ago. What can be done?

• antibiotic90
    2 posts

@snegovikrzn unable to change on PC

undefined

• LittlePipJ
    1 posts

I bought the game, through the Epic Store in May for PC, and had very, VERY much enjoyed about 25 hours of the game without a single problem. No crashes, no freezes, nothing that really stood out anyway. Since the new title update (1.2.2), I get crashes that stop the game and throw me back to the desktop, sometimes crashing Ubisoft Connect too, but not always.

The crash:
    there seems to be no particular pattern. I can play for 5 minutes and the game will freeze for about 1 second, then it’ll crash without an error message. However, I have also been able to play for 1 hour and the crash will happen again (baring in mind I have not had a single crash before 1.2.2). I can be anywhere in the world, any region, busy or quiet, questing or adventuring…and the game will just crash with no warning. The only change to my system has been this title update.

When I launch the game from Ubisoft Connect, it crashes quicker than when I launch it from the Epic Store. Whether that’s just random, or not - I'm not sure. But nonetheless, the game still crashes when it didn’t before.

My specs:

• Intel i710700
    • Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB
    • 32GB DDR4 RAM
    • All graphics drivers are up to date
    • Windows is up to date
    • Game is up to date (dammit)

Tried fixes:

• verified the game files on both Ubisoft Connect and Epic Store
    • reinstalled the game
    • changed some in-game settings

Anyway, that’s my info dump regarding the crashes. I hope that helps a bit. Thanks very much for you work in trying to get this sorted, I understand you are under a lot of pressure.

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@antibiotic90 Yes, it is due to the region, so you can't change it

Suggested Topics