Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continued patience while our team was investigating this issue.

I'm pleased to announce that the hotfix has been deployed today! 🙂 You can find the confirmation here.

Please note that following this hotfix, Feast buff values & descriptions may be missing. Know that this is a visual issue & will be addressed with Title Update 1.3.0.

If you're still experiencing any crashes, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you!

Official Response
  • th3_g3nt13m4n
    2 posts

@ubi-mark So what about skadi's blade? Do we have any chances to get it?

• TRever-.
    5 posts

@ubi-mark Many thanks! I confirm. The problem was solved. Game no longer crashes 👏 👏

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

@th3_g3nt13m4n - There will be more occasions in future for players to unlock Skadi's Blade. I would recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms and within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

@TRever - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Ado148
    30 posts

I would like to ask how do I know if the game or rather launcher downloaded and updated the game ?

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis So do you say we will have no compensation for that terrible waste of our precious time????

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@ubi-mark No update was initiated when I started the game. Is that unusual? How does one know that the hotfix is installed?

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

@tyranusvader It confused me too. But the save was loaded fine, apparently something was screwed on the server side.

• Dukapb
    4 posts

now its work
    thank you!

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @ado148 and @TyranusVader,

You don't have to install anything, as hotfix has been deployed on our's side 🙂

@Jergs_Play - I'm afraid that we don't have any information regarding possible compensation at the moment - however, I'll gladly forward your feedback to the development team!

Official Response
  • Ado148
    30 posts

Game is still crashing at the same spot on the map repeatedly with no error just crash to the desktop. When I get home I can send a video.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Ado148,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing still.

Could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:

Providing our team with diagnostic files will help us to check what's causing this particular crash - it will also help us forward these files to the development team. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • UkOldGit
    7 posts

Game still randomly crashes with a TDR, this PC is a new build i9 10850k, 16gb ram, 2 xm.2 drives, Rx 5700 xt, it also randomly crashed on my old system.
    I've sent DXdiag and Msinfo files before and quite honestly don't see the point of sending these as they only show how the PC is setup and contain no error information, it would be more usefull to see the Event Viewer log.

BTW I dont use the Feast Buff!

• LMatte179
    1 posts

My game worked great for a few hours yesterday after the hotfix, but once again it started crashing. What exactly was this hotfix for if I'm still crashing?

• casey420brennan
    1 posts

Like others, my game keeps crashing. Just tried today (June 24) and got about 10 minutes before it just crashed to the desktop. It's really unplayable at this point....

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @UkOldGit, @LMatte179 and @casey420brennan,

sorry to hear that your game is still crashing.

Have you reached our team as I previously suggested with your diagnostic files, by any chance? It will help our team to investigate each crash individually. Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CollaiderKV
    8 posts

Likewise. Crashes again when trying to load a saved game. The problem has not been fixed, definitely.

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

Yesterday I loaded the save, but today the game crashes again. This is not a beta version of the game, why such problems?

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @collaiderkv,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

Can you please verify your game files with this link? If the issue persists, can you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:

This will help our team to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics