Quick Suggestions

• Dukapb
    4 posts

@ryusennin i have only russian language and cant change in english

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

The development team released a hot fix in TU 1.2.2.1 to address some lingering crashing issues following TU 1.2.2.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

We know that there can be several causes behind crashes in-game, and understand that some of you may still be encountering issues with crashes whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. If you are encountering crashing in-game, we would encourage you first to try some basic troubleshooting steps for your platform. These help to tackle common causes behind crashes:

If you're still encountering crashes after trying these troubleshooting steps, please can you open a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website. This will allow our team to collect more information about your system, and help us to troubleshoot further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• A copy of your MSinfo, DxDiag and launcher logs (PC only).
    • All troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, including those on the linked troubleshooting guides.
    • Any error messages or pop-ups you may be receiving.
    • If the crashes occur when you carry out specific actions, such as starting a quest, fast travelling or interacting with NPCs.
    • When these crashes first started (such as after a game update, a system update, or upon installing the game for the first time).

All of this information is helpful for our team to carry out further investigation on what may potentially causing your game to crash.

@Eman882 - As the stutters you are encountering in-game are different to the issue being investigated within this thread, I would recommend opening up a new thread with your findings. This will help us to investigate the issue you're encountering separately, without going off-topic within this thread.

@ChuckKatse - If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the all of the troubleshooting steps for PC linked above. If you continue to experience crashes and freezing in-game, please can you open up a support ticket so our team can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

@ryusennin yep, changing the interface language is not available in the Russian client. I tried to change the voice language - no result.

• Vikki.ru
    1 posts

@ubi-mark

The same problem. Any save (auto / manual) latest or few days ago can not be load. After 5-10 sec from start loading save game crashes.
    I fully reinstall ubisoft connect and game with no effect. Drivers are NVidia 466.77 - video 2080Ti. Win 10 Pro 21H1. Game is russian version.

• DobryDoktor
    3 posts

PS4 (not Pro), Can't load my valhalla save. 80h played.
    Error CE 34878

• TAG_KING
    1 posts

@vatandi Same problem. PC +

• Jack__WiLL
    1 posts

70h played , Not load all save , ps5 , im uninstall and install game , try load old save , not working , im want played game , what a ?

• DobryDoktor
    3 posts

@dobrydoktor UPDATE. Change Language to Englsh. Save loaded and I can play, change Language to Russian = Break Game

• Vatandi
    9 posts

@dobrydoktor Wonderful. And what about those who have a PC and cannot change the interface?

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

@vatandi Wait for the fix ©

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @badpytonncop,

Thank you for sharing this with us!

I passed it along to the development team, as they're already investigating recent crashes after the update 1.2.2.

Once we have more information to share, we will let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Vatandi
    9 posts

@codymaver1ck Yeah. Very funny. Wait a month or more.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

I have an update on this issue for you all. I can see that this has been raised with the development team and they're currently looking into it. Meanwhile, if you're playing on PC, can you please submit previously requested diagnostic files to our team, so we can investigate it quicker for you? Many thanks!

@Ryusennin - thank you for sharing this workaround for PS4 players! I passed it along to the development team as well!

Official Response
  • Shev1984
    10 posts

@badpytonncop Does not work for PS5

• Shev1984
    10 posts

@ubi-mark Does not work for PS5

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

@vatandi Well, that's exactly what they answered me on ru twitter. Now i'm downloading the game via Epic Games, then i'll try not to apply the update via Ubi Connect if it's possible. I'll text about results...

• Shev1984
    10 posts

The game crashes after switching to Russian. Even after switching the interface to English. If you save and run it again in Russian, it crashes.Crash occurs when loading saves.

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

Nope, it prevents me from running the game without updating via Ubi Connect, even in offline mode (((
    @shev1984 how did you change the interface language? Do you have a subscription or just a purchased game?

• Shev1984
    10 posts

@codymaver1ck Playing on PS5. It is possible to switch the interface between Russian and English. I decided to test one crazy theory. I switched the interface to English, flew into Asgard. In Asgard, I switched to Russian, saved the game. Then I got out of Asgard, but ... it didn’t help (((. Although if you load the save five hours earlier, just before killing the last boss in Asgard, then the game does not crash and Eivor normally goes to Ravensthorpe. But I don’t agree to waste so much time again.

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

@shev1984 Oh, I see.. 😵

• apolek_gaming
    5 posts

I'd really hate to start a new game after all this progress...

...please let us know fast, so we can start a new game sooner than later. Hate to start a new game, get same hours upon hours of progress only for a new update to crash it again.

ps:I crashed twice yesterday, but more I played seems to alleviate ctd.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics