Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

Nope, it prevents me from running the game without updating via Ubi Connect, even in offline mode (((
    @shev1984 how did you change the interface language? Do you have a subscription or just a purchased game?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

The development team released a hot fix in TU 1.2.2.1 to address some lingering crashing issues following TU 1.2.2.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

We know that there can be several causes behind crashes in-game, and understand that some of you may still be encountering issues with crashes whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. If you are encountering crashing in-game, we would encourage you first to try some basic troubleshooting steps for your platform. These help to tackle common causes behind crashes:

If you're still encountering crashes after trying these troubleshooting steps, please can you open a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website. This will allow our team to collect more information about your system, and help us to troubleshoot further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• A copy of your MSinfo, DxDiag and launcher logs (PC only).
    • All troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, including those on the linked troubleshooting guides.
    • Any error messages or pop-ups you may be receiving.
    • If the crashes occur when you carry out specific actions, such as starting a quest, fast travelling or interacting with NPCs.
    • When these crashes first started (such as after a game update, a system update, or upon installing the game for the first time).

All of this information is helpful for our team to carry out further investigation on what may potentially causing your game to crash.

@Eman882 - As the stutters you are encountering in-game are different to the issue being investigated within this thread, I would recommend opening up a new thread with your findings. This will help us to investigate the issue you're encountering separately, without going off-topic within this thread.

@ChuckKatse - If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the all of the troubleshooting steps for PC linked above. If you continue to experience crashes and freezing in-game, please can you open up a support ticket so our team can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Shev1984
    10 posts

@codymaver1ck Playing on PS5. It is possible to switch the interface between Russian and English. I decided to test one crazy theory. I switched the interface to English, flew into Asgard. In Asgard, I switched to Russian, saved the game. Then I got out of Asgard, but ... it didn’t help (((. Although if you load the save five hours earlier, just before killing the last boss in Asgard, then the game does not crash and Eivor normally goes to Ravensthorpe. But I don’t agree to waste so much time again.

• CodyMaver1ck
    5 posts

@shev1984 Oh, I see.. 😵

• apolek_gaming
    5 posts

I'd really hate to start a new game after all this progress...

...please let us know fast, so we can start a new game sooner than later. Hate to start a new game, get same hours upon hours of progress only for a new update to crash it again.

ps:I crashed twice yesterday, but more I played seems to alleviate ctd.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@shev1984 work , some people trying on ps5 , change language and load you save game , also work on Xbox and PC this problem only in England map in Norway and other all language is work

• Brokezm
    1 posts

@badpytonncop thanks, it works on PS5

• haze_uni
    1 posts

When I try to pick mushroom, or interact with a chest in the mastery challenge, game will crash to desktop. Also happens where picking up metal during normal gameplay.
    It is usually on the second pick up. I use "Y" the first time and it works, on the second time it crashes.

• OfflineGrill
    1 posts

Assassin Creed Valhalla on PS5: installation error CE-106485-4 on June 15th update

• igl30
    1 posts

yes. it helps. changed the language to English and it is loaded. Thanks.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

Up !!!maybe some don’t see that

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello Vikings!

Thank you for your patience! I can see that the development team have now enough diagnostic files to keep their investigation ongoing, so there is no need to send us your DXDIAG and MSINFO anymore 🙂

I can also see that they're currently working on this and as soon as I have more updates to provide, I'll share them with you all here.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your continuous patience while we're investigating this issue.

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    66 posts

yesterday its working fine, today it keep crashin, i played raid, but i encounter same in mission or open world. as i posted, pls add a checkpoint on raid, fixing the game as well pls. it is annoying, if raiding, as reasons as i posted, why they dont listen our voice and improve the raiding experience, we cant afford the time from this crashin issue. completely wasting our time every single day

the game just close itself and return to window.

• DarthSDA
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DarthSDA
    5 posts

When choosing a menu - continue the game, or when loading a save, the game spontaneously closes.

PC (Ubisoft Connect) (Russian version)

----------------------------------------------------
    Core - i9 9900K
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI Formula
    Asus ROG RTX 2070 OC
    32GB G-Skill DDR4
    Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD 2TB
    -----------------------------------------------------
    1) State the timeline for fixing the problem. We want to know when the product for which we paid money will work.

2) As will be the case with the Skadi Blade, this item can be obtained within the allotted time, but we cannot do this due to your fault.

We demand that the problem with the functionality of the game be resolved as soon as possible, or we will have the right to demand a refund for the non-working product.

• Shev1984
    10 posts

@badpytonncop Does not work for me. I've tried anything.

• TRever-.
    5 posts

My save is broken. Is not downloading.
    Everything was great before the update.
    If I load an old save, it's -10 hours from a lifetime.
    Then in camp I can't use the bell to buff. The game crashes.

Perhaps the game won't load and crashes due to buffs not working?
    Because I can't use the bell in my super old save.
    When interacting with the bell, the game crashes for me. 😦

• Vatandi
    10 posts

Ubisoft, when will the problem be solved? I want to play the game.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@shev1984 sorry bro, I’m don’t know, what anything can help, some people on Russian public , my friends with PS5, Xbox and ps4 helped this story

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@codymaver1ck Bro, I saw it myself in the public in VK, it helped me on the 4th ps. The guys who managed to download the language client to PC also used the method. The problem in the map of England, in Norway and elsewhere everything in Russian works, it's worth going to England throwing away.

• Imferael
    19 posts

Catch this problem too! Really sad to miss event with "Skadi's Blade" because I can't play due to bad patch!

My PC Config:
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 Gb
    Driver version - 466.77
    Display - 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz
    CPU - Intel Core i5-6500 3.20 GHz
    16 Gb RAM

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics