Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

Up !!!maybe some don’t see that

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1578 posts

Hello Vikings!

Thank you for your patience! I can see that the development team have now enough diagnostic files to keep their investigation ongoing, so there is no need to send us your DXDIAG and MSINFO anymore 🙂

I can also see that they're currently working on this and as soon as I have more updates to provide, I'll share them with you all here.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your continuous patience while we're investigating this issue.

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    67 posts

yesterday its working fine, today it keep crashin, i played raid, but i encounter same in mission or open world. as i posted, pls add a checkpoint on raid, fixing the game as well pls. it is annoying, if raiding, as reasons as i posted, why they dont listen our voice and improve the raiding experience, we cant afford the time from this crashin issue. completely wasting our time every single day

the game just close itself and return to window.

• DarthSDA
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DarthSDA
    5 posts

When choosing a menu - continue the game, or when loading a save, the game spontaneously closes.

PC (Ubisoft Connect) (Russian version)

----------------------------------------------------
    Core - i9 9900K
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI Formula
    Asus ROG RTX 2070 OC
    32GB G-Skill DDR4
    Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD 2TB
    -----------------------------------------------------
    1) State the timeline for fixing the problem. We want to know when the product for which we paid money will work.

2) As will be the case with the Skadi Blade, this item can be obtained within the allotted time, but we cannot do this due to your fault.

We demand that the problem with the functionality of the game be resolved as soon as possible, or we will have the right to demand a refund for the non-working product.

• Shev1984
    10 posts

@badpytonncop Does not work for me. I've tried anything.

• TRever-.
    5 posts

My save is broken. Is not downloading.
    Everything was great before the update.
    If I load an old save, it's -10 hours from a lifetime.
    Then in camp I can't use the bell to buff. The game crashes.

Perhaps the game won't load and crashes due to buffs not working?
    Because I can't use the bell in my super old save.
    When interacting with the bell, the game crashes for me. 😦

• Vatandi
    10 posts

Ubisoft, when will the problem be solved? I want to play the game.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@shev1984 sorry bro, I’m don’t know, what anything can help, some people on Russian public , my friends with PS5, Xbox and ps4 helped this story

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@codymaver1ck Bro, I saw it myself in the public in VK, it helped me on the 4th ps. The guys who managed to download the language client to PC also used the method. The problem in the map of England, in Norway and elsewhere everything in Russian works, it's worth going to England throwing away.

• Imferael
    19 posts

Catch this problem too! Really sad to miss event with "Skadi's Blade" because I can't play due to bad patch!

My PC Config:
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 Gb
    Driver version - 466.77
    Display - 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz
    CPU - Intel Core i5-6500 3.20 GHz
    16 Gb RAM

• Imferael
    19 posts

UPD: Russian community has found the cause of this error!
    This problem applies to all players on all platforms (PC, PS and X-Box), who sets Russian language in the game in the interface settings.
    It concerns attempts to start a feast inside the game, if Russian language is set in the game in the interface settings. Thouse characters who already had a feast bonus on they at the time of the patch 1.2.2 installation - can't load their savegames.
    Please, fix it as soon as possible! Many players want to end new trials and get cool "Skadi's Blade" axe, but they can't!

• apolek_gaming
    5 posts

Just got a ctd today during a regular map raid in England on a brand new save.

I adjusted all my settings (thinking this was a graphics overheating issue/it was not) with mediocre settings. I run a 5950x proc/64g gskills memory/ m.2 2tb hard-drive/nvidia2070 Black gfx. This shouldn't be doing this. I run my settings on 75 fps, tried 60, but kept lagging. Best was native on my asus pro gaming monitor at 165hz. I have my gfx tuned down to best performance.... I keep getting rendering issues as if obstacles keep flickering out of existence. All drivers updated.. no foreseeable interactions with software. I don't know what to make of it other than maybe I should download all the tex/mesh files again? So bizarre. I really want to catch up to get that event axe... but, this is keeping me from accomplishing my goals.... I am tired. ~/cry

[edit]if this turns out to be a glitch error from an update we deserve the axe as a gift... just sayin'

• Shev1984
    10 posts

@imferael I confirm. Loaded the game before crashes 5 hours before the last save. I Was at this moment in Asgard. Came out of Asgard and tried to interact with the bell in Ravensthorpe. The game crashed.

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

1.2.2 ps5

Game crashes each time I try to ring the bell for a party buffs in a longhouse in settlement.

Fulle berserker gear, russian language.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates. I can see that the development team is still working on a resolution regarding these crashes. I'll keep everyone up to date once I have more information from them.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and I really appreciate your patience while our teams are working on a resolution.

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    57 posts

Mine crashes constantly and I notice it happens a lot when I go to inventory/map while it's saving.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @MHwtf,

Thank you for sharing this! Can I kindly ask you on what platform and region are you currently playing? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    57 posts

@ubi-mark I'm on pc and using traditional Chinese. Had the same issue before with simplified Chinese and English.

• dsrchris
    1 posts

I've been trying to get this to work on Xbox Series X for 3 days now, and every time it boots to the main title screen, freezes so I can't press A to start or Y to change profile, then crashes my Xbox and I have to power cycle it to get it to restart (which ends up taking about 15 minutes to shut down and come back on after the AC crash). I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, and the issue continues to happen exactly the same way every time.

I've had to give up and uninstall the game until they fix whatever caused this, because I can't have it constantly crashing my Xbox like this.

Suggested Topics