Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• afewscarsmore
    61 posts

1.2.2 ps5

Game crashes each time I try to ring the bell for a party buffs in a longhouse in settlement.

Fulle berserker gear, russian language.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

The development team released a hot fix in TU 1.2.2.1 to address some lingering crashing issues following TU 1.2.2.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

We know that there can be several causes behind crashes in-game, and understand that some of you may still be encountering issues with crashes whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. If you are encountering crashing in-game, we would encourage you first to try some basic troubleshooting steps for your platform. These help to tackle common causes behind crashes:

If you're still encountering crashes after trying these troubleshooting steps, please can you open a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website. This will allow our team to collect more information about your system, and help us to troubleshoot further. When opening a support ticket, please include the following information:

• A copy of your MSinfo, DxDiag and launcher logs (PC only).
    • All troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, including those on the linked troubleshooting guides.
    • Any error messages or pop-ups you may be receiving.
    • If the crashes occur when you carry out specific actions, such as starting a quest, fast travelling or interacting with NPCs.
    • When these crashes first started (such as after a game update, a system update, or upon installing the game for the first time).

All of this information is helpful for our team to carry out further investigation on what may potentially causing your game to crash.

@Eman882 - As the stutters you are encountering in-game are different to the issue being investigated within this thread, I would recommend opening up a new thread with your findings. This will help us to investigate the issue you're encountering separately, without going off-topic within this thread.

@ChuckKatse - If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the all of the troubleshooting steps for PC linked above. If you continue to experience crashes and freezing in-game, please can you open up a support ticket so our team can investigate further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates. I can see that the development team is still working on a resolution regarding these crashes. I'll keep everyone up to date once I have more information from them.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and I really appreciate your patience while our teams are working on a resolution.

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    49 posts

Mine crashes constantly and I notice it happens a lot when I go to inventory/map while it's saving.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @MHwtf,

Thank you for sharing this! Can I kindly ask you on what platform and region are you currently playing? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    49 posts

@ubi-mark I'm on pc and using traditional Chinese. Had the same issue before with simplified Chinese and English.

• dsrchris
    1 posts

I've been trying to get this to work on Xbox Series X for 3 days now, and every time it boots to the main title screen, freezes so I can't press A to start or Y to change profile, then crashes my Xbox and I have to power cycle it to get it to restart (which ends up taking about 15 minutes to shut down and come back on after the AC crash). I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, and the issue continues to happen exactly the same way every time.

I've had to give up and uninstall the game until they fix whatever caused this, because I can't have it constantly crashing my Xbox like this.

• NokamiDelano
    1 posts

After patch 1.2.2. on the ps5 console, the game stopped loading game saves, showing the CE-108255-1 error and closing. Please fix it

• SienaSey
    1 posts

Same problem. After updating to Patch 1.2.2, the game crashes when you try to load a save or click continue.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

The crash problem after 1.2.2 was found.
    In the Russian branch of the forum, the problem was described like this.
    When there are amplifications after a feast in your settlement, it's a crash game .

You need to find the saved game without amplification, or change the interface language and wait for the pie effort to end, save the game, change the language back

• MHwtf
    49 posts

@ubi-mark just realized you were talking region, not language. I'm playing in mainland China, but I also use vpn with no regular locations. So far I haven't noticed vpn usage relating to crashes tho. If anything preload on uplay is always faster with vpn on.

• MediAsylum
    4 posts

TU1.2.2 Russian version keeps crashing to desktop after about a minute past the game start, no matter the area or activity. While simple running or riding. Also the game freezes a lot when attempting to change the sound from Russian to English.

• Nicarye
    2 posts

@ubiqub3 when is Assassin's Creed Valhalla going to get fixes to address crashing to desktop and teleporting randomly ingame?

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@badpytonncop Hello! Do you know how can i change interface language? I don't have any other language except russian in the general settings of Valhalla in Ubisoft Connect. I can only choose english subtitles
    and voice acting in the game.undefined

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@nikita_schur In your case, you need a save where there is no feast, an earlier one

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@badpytonncop I tried to load all save files, but the game still crashes

• TRever-.
    5 posts

@nikita_schur You will not be able to change the language to English. This is regional protection.
    And the problem is most likely related to buffs.
    They do not work. Because interacting with the bell will crash the game

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@tr_ever So the best thing i can do is to wait for the patch fix??? I am already tired of waiting for 4 days(

• MHwtf
    49 posts

Also somehow I can use 1600x900 fluently in Ireland but never in England it will just stutter to death.

• TRever-.
    5 posts

@nikita_schur Yes, I'm also waiting for the patch 🤕

• niumura
    9 posts

Update 1.2.2, PC, Windows X with all latest patches, the latest Nvidia driver.
    The most irritating is when game crashes during raid or similar activity and you must start from the beginning as you can't save.
    Ubisoft must give possibility to have recovery save or some control points for such cases as a workaround (anyway I don't believe they can fix all crashes).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics