Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NokamiDelano
    1 posts

After patch 1.2.2. on the ps5 console, the game stopped loading game saves, showing the CE-108255-1 error and closing. Please fix it

• SienaSey
    1 posts

Same problem. After updating to Patch 1.2.2, the game crashes when you try to load a save or click continue.

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

The crash problem after 1.2.2 was found.
    In the Russian branch of the forum, the problem was described like this.
    When there are amplifications after a feast in your settlement, it's a crash game .

You need to find the saved game without amplification, or change the interface language and wait for the pie effort to end, save the game, change the language back

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@ubi-mark just realized you were talking region, not language. I'm playing in mainland China, but I also use vpn with no regular locations. So far I haven't noticed vpn usage relating to crashes tho. If anything preload on uplay is always faster with vpn on.

• MediAsylum
    4 posts

TU1.2.2 Russian version keeps crashing to desktop after about a minute past the game start, no matter the area or activity. While simple running or riding. Also the game freezes a lot when attempting to change the sound from Russian to English.

• Nicarye
    2 posts

@ubiqub3 when is Assassin's Creed Valhalla going to get fixes to address crashing to desktop and teleporting randomly ingame?

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@badpytonncop Hello! Do you know how can i change interface language? I don't have any other language except russian in the general settings of Valhalla in Ubisoft Connect. I can only choose english subtitles
    and voice acting in the game.undefined

• badpytonncop
    11 posts

@nikita_schur In your case, you need a save where there is no feast, an earlier one

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@badpytonncop I tried to load all save files, but the game still crashes

• TRever-.
    5 posts

@nikita_schur You will not be able to change the language to English. This is regional protection.
    And the problem is most likely related to buffs.
    They do not work. Because interacting with the bell will crash the game

• Nikita_Schur.-
    12 posts

@tr_ever So the best thing i can do is to wait for the patch fix??? I am already tired of waiting for 4 days(

• MHwtf
    57 posts

Also somehow I can use 1600x900 fluently in Ireland but never in England it will just stutter to death.

• TRever-.
    5 posts

@nikita_schur Yes, I'm also waiting for the patch 🤕

• niumura
    11 posts

Update 1.2.2, PC, Windows X with all latest patches, the latest Nvidia driver.
    The most irritating is when game crashes during raid or similar activity and you must start from the beginning as you can't save.
    Ubisoft must give possibility to have recovery save or some control points for such cases as a workaround (anyway I don't believe they can fix all crashes).

• Z1M_ka
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark
    We want compensation. Because they did not have time to earn the Skadi's blade

• ilushka775
    1 posts
    @z1m_ka Yep, I'm so glad I bought this game instead of torrenting the stable perfectly working version. Now I have to wait for several days (or more, who knows) because the game just doesn't work 

• th3_g3nt13m4n
    2 posts

Same problem, I will not have time to get the Skadi's blade. Will the event be extended? @Ubi-Mark

• Z1M_ka
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark PC, Russia

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for all of your updates, I passed them along to the team. I can see that the development team is still investigating this issue and they're working on a fix at the moment. Once more information becomes available from their's side, I'll provide you all with an update in this thread.

@Z1M_ka - I'm afraid that I cannot speculate on any sort of compensation, I'm afraid. At the moment we don't have any further details, but I'll raise it with the development team for you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @niumura,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashes at the moment.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

I also merged your thread to our megathread so you can track the updates from us for better visibility.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics