Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• valezza
    5 posts

@snegovikrzn Obviously because it's region locked.

• valezza
    5 posts

@motysupra it's due to the feast buff from the settlement. I can load a game from when Im in Jotunheim or Asgard (without the feast buff), but if I wake up and go to the settlement and use the bell to gain this buff - immediate crash on desktop. You cant load a game where you have this buff.
    Also what language are you playing in?

• Motysupra
    4 posts

@valezza Russian

• Motysupra
    4 posts

@valezza very bad bug, disappointed a lot

• Motysupra
    4 posts

@valezza Today, after launching a game for a first time, I changed to English in the menu and it worked. I don't know if it's updated, haven't noticed.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

Going for a full refund, tired of empty promises.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@ubi-mark Sorry, but it`s enough. It`s more than 5 days since the problem reported. You waste our time. We paid money, the game doesn`t work. I don`t see any other choice except of demanding the refund.

• valezza
    5 posts

@motysupra how did you change it? Im also russian. Cant change the language. Are you on ps5?

• valezza
    5 posts

@jergs_play it's a feast buff bug. Try to find a save without one on your character, or change the language if you can.

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@valezza The saves without the buff are old, I will waste my time a lot. I can't change my language, only 1 option available.

• Osiris_Revenge
    16 posts

[Bug Report]:

1. In the Russian language version of the game, If you will try to start a Feast in the long house in your main settlement, the game will crash to desktop.
    2. Switching the game language to English for example will bypasses the issue and will let you start a Feast in the long house in your main settlement.
    3. If you have an active settlement Feast boost, Trying to Load/Continue a game with Russian language version will cause a crash to desktop.
    4. The work-around is to load a save game without an active settlement feast boost Or play the English version untill the boost is finished and switch back to Russian version.

• TyranusVader
    121 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • adimas73
    1 posts

@osiris_revenge

I have the same problem playing russian version, but I play on ps5. I switched voicing to english after reinstalling the game, it was no help. But I’ll try to switch all languages to english tomorrow.

• Pag1i
    1 posts

Can't play game for a week.
    All time 1.2.2 was released - my game crashes when I try to enter animus by Basim.
    Support says nothing.

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

If I may suggest, try turning off driver features such as "Enhanced Sync" or "Virtual Super Resolution" in the the driver control panel.

Nvidia has similar features in their drivers as well since I'm noticing that people with Nvidia GPUs are experiencing crashes as well.

Turning these on causes the game to become unstable.

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

@osiris_revenge Today I tried to load yesterday's save (without the buff in the long house), it also fails - it crashes. Apparently something else

• CollaiderKV
    8 posts

@osiris_revenge Although no, after restarting the computer, it began to boot.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 41 posts

Hello, Vikings! Your patience has been greatly appreciated as our teams continue to work on a solution to this crashing issue.

@jmr_carvalho, it seems that your issue may be slightly different from the others mentioned in this thread. Would you mind replying with a video clip of your specific crash so that I can investigate this further?

Also, @Pag1i, for the crash you are noticing with the animus in Basim, do you notice this every time you attempt to use your animus? If so, could you provide me with a video as well so that I may take a closer look?

Official Response
  • Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@ubi-ray It`s been more than a week since the crash reported. We, the gamers, won`t have access to the specific event. The others do have. Don`t you think it`s kind of unfair and slightly discriminative?

• Jergs_Play
    11 posts

@darthsda So any new information?

Suggested Topics