Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VicinityThree
    Original poster 3 posts

Plain and simple, the hair on male Eivor (probably on female Eivor too) is clipping through the hood on the Basim outfit.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Izunt11
    5 posts

I am having the same issue, though I found out that all the cloaks have that vary issue. The problem is with the 'Original Hair' hairstyle only as far as I know. Here are some pictures I took with other cloaks: https://imgur.com/a/Xy2ewIn

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I reported it to the development already for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    82 posts

I'm also having this issue with the same hairstyle.

• matt_archer1
    1 posts

Same here! It happens when you put any cloak hood up when Eivor has the “original hairstyle”

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @matt_archer1 and @JamesLogan491,

Thank you for our updates!

As this issue is currently being investigated, we will keep everyone up to date once we have more details from the development team.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    82 posts

@ubi-mark That's good news.
    I don't like/wear the Basim outfit so just to make sure, I meant that the hair clipping is happening to me with the Original Hairstyle, with any hoods.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 30 posts

Thank you for following up, @jameslogan491! I have checked on the report and I can confirm that this information was included. Our team is looking into this hair clipping issue for all cloaks, not just the Basim one. I hope this helps! If you come across any other issues please let us know and stay tuned here for updates! 😊

Official Response
  • MissM16
    165 posts

I was just about to post about this so glad I found this was already reported.

Yes, the "Original Hair" style is clipping through all the hoods in all the outfits. I don't know if it's happening with female Eivor (my Eivor is male as well) but it's only the Original Hair that's clipping. Here are some more pics if it will help...

I'm on the PS4 (if it matters)

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 135 posts

@missm16 Thanks for sharing these images 🙂
    This is currently being looked in to in order to get resolved.

Official Response
  • pmyers989
    1 posts

I have recently encountered this on PS4 with the Celtic hairstyle after Title update 1.3.0.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@pmyers989 We appreciate you sharing this screenshot. Our team has been made aware of this and are currently is investigating it. Once we have further updates to share, we will keep everyone posted on our social media channels and our news and announcements page.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics