Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DeHart420
    Original poster 5 posts

Anyone know how to fix this, it does on stadia or my pc verision, kinda ruins any of the god quest. I was hoping after the update they would have fixed it but I guess not lolundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello @DeHart420,

Sorry to hear that your reindeer isn't working as intended.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring showing your actions performed (if possible)? It will help our team to investigate it quicker.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1371 posts

@dehart420
    just a question because I'm curious about this bug :

you had this bug in Asguard, were you using meanwhile the lynx mount in England ?
    if yes, was it the lynx mount earned in Ireland at the beginning of the Druids DLC ?

Good game to you 🙂

• DeHart420
    Original poster 5 posts

@azullfr yes I was using my linx, and the linx still works, I can ride other reigndeers but not my mount lol. I am posting a vid for ubisoft now its hilarious

• DeHart420
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark
    It wouldn't let me upload a video to the forum but here is a YT link I posted:

. It's freaking hialrious and annoying.

• azullFR
    1371 posts

@dehart420
    Great thanks for you response 👍
    🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello @DeHart420!

Thank you for sharing your video! I passed it along to the development team and included it in the ongoing investigation. Once we have more information about this issue, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and we appreciate your patience while our teams are investigating it.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Roxcel_Volka
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I have the same issue. I also have a lot of problems where characters get "shifted". Almost like the game can't keep up or just glitched.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for your reply and welcome to Discussions, @roxcel_volka.

Are you able to provide any screenshots or short video clips demonstrating the visual issues you are encountering with the reindeer mount in Asgard? Can you also confirm if you have either of the Lynx or Lion mounts equipped in England?

With regard to characters getting "shifted", do you mean almost like a teleport forwards? We have a megathread dedicated to this behaviour with regard to Eivor here, if so. I'd recommend that you share your report and a video clip there of the behaviour if possible. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Qtraxx_
    2 posts

@ubi-mark I see that this was raised with the devs a few months ago but I still have this problem even though I have been playing the game for a month?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

Hi @qtraxx_ I can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics